Author Topic: Am I a horrible person?  (Read 15121 times)

Offline Darius

Re: Am I a horrible person?
Forum canon > IRC canon

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
True statement, but IRC canon stating that the next two are already named and said names released is neither contradicted nor superceded by forum canon saying that there's a theme to the naming followed by a project member's best guess as to the next names.

Offline Drogoth

I defs didnt even realize that there was a pattern to the names but that makes sense now that I consider it.

Since I suppose the GTD Achilles would be kind of maybe, bad luck, holding out for the the day we see the GTD Bellerophon? :P

In all seriousness though, those next names sound pretty sweet, i defs wasnt aware of that
TC 2 Fan club for Life

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
I defs didnt even realize that there was a pattern to the names but that makes sense now that I consider it.

Since I suppose the GTD Achilles would be kind of maybe, bad luck, holding out for the the day we see the GTD Bellerophon? :P

In all seriousness though, those next names sound pretty sweet, i defs wasnt aware of that
Ouh, I don't think they name a ship Bellerophon while they have a Bellerophon-class already.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!

Ouh, I don't think they name a ship Bellerophon while they have a Bellerophon-class already.
Would be nice to name something like GTCv Aeolus or GTC Deimos.

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!

Would be nice to name something like GTCv Aeolus or GTC Deimos.
Or the GTCv Hades?

Or what about the mighty Marcus Glaive-class?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"