Author Topic: Look for a Voice actor.  (Read 1477 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Look for a Voice actor.
Hi there folks, i was wonder if anyone out there could help me, i am looking for the vocal talents of someone to record the following lines. Its for a uni project, where we have to design a game and present it to our tutors. Now i did have a go at doing it but it sounds crap due to the fact i have a speech problem, So would anyone on here be willing to have ago and record these lines for me please, (ideally i need a deep voice, like most narrators)

"The World of Vardis has seen many things, war, plague and even dragons. But in all its years, The relatively peaceful Continent of  Nostranaus is on the verge of an industrial revolution and has only ever had to deal with small skirmishes with its neighbours, but has never had to face the horrors of war. That all changed when the vast legions of undead and the demonica appeared

To many outsiders it is unknown what they fight for, if any thing. To those more learned in the ways of the world and to the history of  Nostranaus it becomes clear what they fight for.

The dark heart, an artifact of such power it could change the land its self, there have been many wars to clame the heart, but these have just been wars of men. Now 2 strangers have come to the world of Vardis, and are laying siege to the Continent of Nostranaus, seeking the ancient dark heart. A vast army of undead have landed on the shores Nostranus lead by their king, a powerful necromancer Odin. With every life they take addeds to Odin's army. The other that has come, A powerfull Demon called Naggaroth has come to claim this world and the Dark heart for his own. Both Armies will stop at nothing to claim the Dark Heart and destroy each other.

The land dies as these two abominations  make war, but still even with all there forces and all there magic, nether army knows where the dark heart is.

Until now. "

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Re: Look for a Voice actor.
Yeah sure, I'll give it a whirl. Would a Christopher-Lee-esque baritone be appropriate for this sort of a narration?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline rbxplayer

• A bit tight with RL at the moment
Re: Look for a Voice actor.
Email me the script and I will email you samples
Ijja l-mewt li taghmilna bnedmin jew l-imhabba?