Author Topic: WoD II video  (Read 11128 times)

Offline Veers

:eek: :jaw:

Spoon.. simply amazing
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline skygunner58203

• just your average noob
Please tell me this is coming soon!  And Maybe we'll see another Infi
“Yeah, kid, what’s there to be worried about? I mean it’s only…” he trailed off as he considered the possibilities, “only a dark creepy tomb sure to be filled to the brim with painful death.” he gulped, before adding, his voice very much subdued. “I wouldn’t go in there.”

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Too see another Infi would be pretty hard unless there's another time traveler from the UEU, or a real Ale...damn it, what's the name.

It's beautiful. :(

I love the backgrounds especially, but the ships look better than ever. I hope we get to play through some of those massive battles.

Into the void we gooooo
Speaking of which, what is that song?
"Fate" by Kokia, from the anime movie Broken Blade.

I dunno, IIRC they found multiple vessels like Infi in that vault. The possibility of another ancient snarky AI supership isn't too far out.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Well, that sparks my interest...

I dunno, IIRC they found multiple vessels like Infi in that vault. The possibility of another ancient snarky AI supership isn't too far out.

Don't mistake "looking like Infi" for "most likely a Zy capital ship" ...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
The Infinity Light Fighter only interfaces with those with Ale...dang it, can't spell it's DNA/Brain-thingy or something. Dawn, being...uhh...genetically modified was 'incomplete' to Infi and almost ejected her out. I believe the Infinity Light Fighter doesn't activate unless someone with Al...damn it.

Maybe the Zy are the devolved version of them.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Maybe the Zy are the devolved version of them.
The Hertak would have caught on I'd that were true, I think. Still, it'd be an interesting twist.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Hmm, seeing how Zy fighters looked like the Infinity Light Fighter, including those crystals...and the reason why the Hertak said it was too dangerous to keep Zy capital ships around the Hertak. They might notice similarities, but they can't confirm it, but made use of the Zy still.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hmm, seeing how Zy fighters looked like the Infinity Light Fighter, including those crystals...and the reason why the Hertak said it was too dangerous to keep Zy capital ships around the Hertak. They might notice similarities, but they can't confirm it, but made use of the Zy still.
Yeah... Their ships do look similar.

Then again, they said the same thing about the Cordi. None of the battle thralls were allowed any really big ships.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Well for the case of the Zy, they were really not allowed any big ships at all, while the Cordi and Fur-something were able to deploy cruisers (I don't know how to classify the Adasya). Wonder how Spoon'll make this all turn out.

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
And (What I'm assuming are) Zy Capships FTW.
Nice Zy Capships are nice. :) Yet another thing to look forward to. It looks really really good, Spoon.

Offline Nuclear1

The sbips look really good.

I really like the sbips.
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Snail

• SC 5
The sbips look really good.

I really like the sbips.
There are no sbips.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Or bleeps, or creeps.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Snail

• SC 5
or bacon

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Why is tentacles.AVI in related videos? Or is it just me?
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Why is tentacles.AVI in related videos? Or is it just me?
Spoon is a naughty utensil.

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Come to think of it, I've never stopped to actually listen to the Break Blade op. But now that the utensil has mentioned it, there it is.
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
I usually skip the ED theme because the rolling credits are all blargh.

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Sorry Spoon but....

I want to play that now. It seems that WoD II is about to be more awesome than the first.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"