Author Topic: Tron Textures....  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Sagi_FS

I started playing this neat mod and I noticed was neat tron textures that I'm pretty sure aren't intentional :-)  Wasn't like that first time I tried it and I don't recall doing anything that would make it act as such.

I attached a pic of it.

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
I'm pretty sure they are intentional (; (the dialogue seems to indicate much in any case!)
(Don't worry, it's only that mission)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:24:26 pm by Spoon »
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Sagi_FS

I'm pretty sure they are intentional (; (the dialogue seems to indicate much in any case!)

I figured as much from that message;  I just don't recall telling it to do so.  Still neat looking though, I didn't get to play it thru with normal textures and since I don't recall engaging the tron stuff, I don't know how to disable.  I'll poke thru the settings, perhaps I got overzealous and wasn't paying attention.

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!

I figured as much from that message;  I just don't recall telling it to do so.  Still neat looking though, I didn't get to play it thru with normal textures and since I don't recall engaging the tron stuff, I don't know how to disable.  I'll poke thru the settings, perhaps I got overzealous and wasn't paying attention.
The textures of the ships were changed in FRED. It's not a graphic bug or something. If you want the original textures, just change it in FRED.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

The tron stuff is only for that mission because that mission is in the simulator. The campaign creator (Spoon) set it that way, not you.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

Its a story element building the characters, basically when you get into the simulated mission the radio chatter explains what happens, without the aforementioned FREDding you cant play this mission with regular textures.  There is no option to say if it happens or not, it just is and part of the mod's light hearted nature.
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art