Author Topic: [WIP] Wings of Dawn: The Glorious Revolution  (Read 14124 times)

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Re: [WIP] WoD: The Glorious Revolution
Time to give something like a short preview.

Thanks to the marvelous Spoon, the Zy have now a capship (ZGF Archon) and a new and really awesome fighter (ZGF Chaos) available. AndrewofDoom supports the campaign with the Hertak Apocalypse (maybe the biggest "cruiser" (comparing to the Freespace 2 cruisers) and maybe the LSF Knight (or even more ships. Dunno).
The Archon has already available and working weaponry.
Everyone who had took a look in the weapons.tbl knows that the Zy have only two primaries and one secondary. Would be quite boring in the case this should remain. But NO. I've did my best and the Zy have now more primaries, an aspect-seeking missile similar to the Harpoon and bombs (not the Fura'nglebuster). Hopefully, there will be more.

Oh, and there will be loading pics like in the original WoD :D
Just one of em

BTW: Ive already FREDded two and a half (men)/missions of the campaign. I'm trying t flesh it out as far as it goes (for now).
Appeareance of the HLP squadron and/or the 34th is likely

EDIT: Are there any ingame-cutscene tutorials here on HLP? I have my problems in FREDding cutscenes.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 03:10:32 pm by Deadly in a Shadow »
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Snail

• SC 5
If that shows up in-game that would be unspeakably awesome.

izzat a Zy capship?

• Buntu!
If that shows up in-game that would be unspeakably awesome.

izzat a Zy capship?
Yes, the ship to the right is an Archon.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

• Buntu!
DOUBLE POST AND:
:necro:

Yo dawgs, I've heat up mah early frozen projekt.

While working on BoP, I've decided to do something which I would call a "little reboot". The reason why I freezed the project was that the folders were messy (especially the tables folder with a lot of tbl's and tbm's goin' around). The other reason were the missions. While the mission design itself was ok, the events and so on didn't felt good enough which was (mah pov) frustrating.

To the reboot: No, I didn't deleted the entire mod folder. Dweeb action.
The story is exactly the same. The ships and weaponz as well. It is only the missions which get an entire cleanup. THe tables are now exactly that what I wanted.

Alliance Dreadnaught
While the Zy have a capship in GR, the Archon, I want something like a "flagship", but a special one.
Everyone who played WoD, or the blessed one who created the universe, should know that there exists a strong bond between the Fura'ngle and the Zy. You can't compare it to the LSF-cyrvan relationship in which the terrans think that the Cyrvans are "arrogant, pointy eared bastards" while the Cyrvans think that the terrans are somewhat "primitive and unintelligible", it's more like "Yo man, you and me, we fight together, we live together, we honor each other and we develop really big guns together, let's brofist"* (while I wonder how a four-armed lizard would give a crystal being a brofist....). So what if they merge their technologies and create some kickass ship (like the terrans and vasudans did).
Unfortunately I don't have a clue about texturing, modelling and so on. That's the stuff really awesome dudes can. So I decided to make use of a still existing ship.
For now, the Vexor (the one that was smoothfixed by Droid) is used as a so-called Alliance-Dreadnaught. When Steve --O-- releases the Vexor rebuild, I would like to use this version instead. But it is up to your opinion if there will be even a ship like that.

Yeargh, I also searched for at least one new ship suitable to the Nordera and found.... the Kavor Destroyer that was released (and modelled/textured by him?) by Scooby_Do!
Dakka-Level: Approved.

Someone asked if there will be (new) headanis in GR. Due to my limited skill in drawing and "starter-experience" in ANIs, no. If someone would be so awesome to do it, feel free to contribute.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Nordera version of Kavor looks amazing, it wouldn't be out of place in WoD. On the other hand, Alliance D/N model isn't made for transparent textures, and it shows. It looks nice, but transparent parts look weird.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
iunno the vexor doesn't look anything like the zy or fur-angles
zy are round-ish flat spade-like ships, furangls are like, vertical spinny things.

iunno what would be better tho.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

• Buntu!
iunno the vexor doesn't look anything like the zy or fur-angles
zy are round-ish flat spade-like ships, furangls are like, vertical spinny things.

iunno what would be better tho.
That, exactly, is the problem. There is no ship which is, in some way, both. It is also high likely that I scratch the idea.
When I think about it, it would even be a little bit "unrealistic". The Hertak wouldn't allow them to use a ship of that magnitude.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Mmmh yeah, in WoD2, the races freed from the Hertak ̨̦̫̦͓̮̰͍̺̲ͧ̆̇g̰̠̬̠̥͉̉͝ĕ͕̥͔t̟̘̞͔̟͈͇̬ͨ̌ͫ ̹̝̫̣̱͎ͪͥ̉͜s̢̧̜̪͙ͩ̓̀o̸̜̬̻̳̯̞͇̐́̕m̝̥̰̬̒̃̏̊̂͛̀̍̀͟͢ȩ̛̞͇̖̼ͦ̾ͩͭ̄ ̺̣̃͊̄̏ͥ͝ç̜̪̲̿́ͨͤ͝͞o̶̜ͭ̍͛͊͞ó̷̹͗̇̂͐ͯ̚l̓͂̔͏̨̼̞̮ ̧̦͚̥͈͙̮͂ͮ̒̔ͥͭ̚u̢̼̜̥̞͗͟p̳̣͎̗̻͒̊ͤ̈́ͣ̓͌͢͠g̘̱̫̱̔r̴̤̻̫̝͔̰̾̆̉̓̋̑̄͑a̹͛̍͂͛d̮̳͔̥̬̮͍̞͌̇̂ͬ̇ͯ͆ē̡̩̝̜̰̳̻s̖̰̫̗̪̳̊ͣ̂̍ͧ͊̋͞ ̺̜̲͚̎̈̀̒̆̃ͦb̓̾ͭ̍̃͏̱͎̞̱͇eͫ҉̫̩̻͈̝ͅĉ͑ͨͧ̑͒̀͏͔̩͓á͕̘͗́͐ͯͫ͂̌͟͠ů̴͉̫͈͖̖̮̦͒͒ͤͮͯ̂s̗̯͙̻̭̣̗̗̈́ͭ͌̾́͢ͅe̷̩̭̐ͬ̅̇ͮ̂ͬ̒ ͕̗̙̟̮̤͉̜͔ͤ̒́͜͜t̵̽̊̅̏͏͚̱̖̮͎̼̗ẖ̵̴̷͉̞͓̯͚́͑ẹ̟̰̿̅̊ͦ̑ͦ̽ͬy͇͙̦͇͖̲ͩ̎̒̈́̈́ͫ͠'̧̰̘ͪ̂ͧ͋́r̬̓̅͐͂̔͆ͪ̚͜ͅḛ̯̪͎̻͈̫͕̱͑̒̎̿͗̅͘͟ ͆ͦ̓̔̍͑͏̻͙͎̭n̹̙͍̺͍͕̫͙̿̾̓ͤͬ͢͡ö̥̣̼̭̫͇͗̈͗ ͩ̂ͣ̍̊͞͏̢̞̖̭̺̮̼̱l̵̫̣̗̃͐͋͌ͥ͂̃ͤ̇͝ͅͅo̸̴̧̖̣̭͕̮͕͖ͪ͌̏̉̓ṋ̮̐̂̒̏͘͡g͕̲͉͎̪͙̩̹̑͐̈́͆̌̇̒e̷͉͖̖̳̤̟̒́r͚̣͇̺̣ͭ̿̂̃ͧ ̷̠͎̼̞͉̇͊͊͐ͯ̕͠ͅb͙͚̏ͨ̈́͒̆ͤͪ̕͜ḛ̖̖̞̩̖̱̜̾ͨͣ͆̽͊̓́͜i͙̠̬̳͈͇͍͌̃̀̚ņ̺̘̬͇̥̞̩̰̓̓̀͗ͮ͒ͨ͊ͣ͢͟ͅg͖̟̟ͨ͌͆ͨ̒ͥͯ͘͢ ͎̪̜͖̠͕̙͇̂̋ͮͥ̚ḧ̫̾̌̈̏͐̚̕͟e̱̯͍̲̪͔ͥͣ̔̓ͤͦ̂͝l̵̡̧̟ͭ͋d̡̹̝͋̓̐ͭ͊͋̋̅́ ͉͖ͩ̉̏͊̿́̀b̧̲̌ͬͮ̽̔͐̊ͮḁ̧͔̜̹̊̂̋̾c͍̦̥̲̪̺̙̠ͫ̑͟k̗͍̝̪̆ͧ̀ͤͤ̃̿.͙͚̹͊͌̓ͦ͛ͧ̿̈́
͖͈͕̭̲ͫ̏ͭͣ̄͒͑̔́A̚҉̸͚̼̲̻͚̫̩̳ͅlͮͤ͗̄҉͔͍͙ͅs̺̼͎̲̰̝͇͍̃͜͝o̵͍̾͆ͤ͗̓̏ͮͮ,̨͈͈̦̟̮̙ͩͨ̊ͫ͘ ̱̱̿ͪ̅ͭ̿̈̉͠y̶̙͉̳̤͌ͣ̐ͦ̃̑̐ͣõ̢̻̞̞̲͈̥͙̤ụ͓̩̥̽͆͗͟ ̸̻͕̤̰̣̾̂͢ͅcͤ̈́ͬ̽̏ͦ̎̾̅́͏̨̪̳̼̝̖͇o̞̮̙̗̞̲͗͂͂͊ͧͨ̅͠u͓̙̣͙͍̘̩̣̒͐l̛̬͉̼̹ͪ̃ͣ̃ͥ̂̅̏͟d̨̤̪̦̫̱́̒ͭ͂ͨ̔͒͘ ̣̰͔̥͉̠̥̄̊͐ͨ͠ͅp̯͎ͧͦ̕r̸̜̜͖͈͆͛̀́͘o̢̤͖̤̯̜͔̍͒ͮͩ͗̑͊͋̌b͓̲̝̹ͯ͌̅a̳̮̳̝͍̭͎͔̟͂̓̋́͜b̸̜̯̼͙̺̻̪́̊͑ͩ͂ḻ̵̴͇̘͂͆̔͢y̸̥̖͚̭̞̩̍̎͗̂̊̚̕ ̧̢̗̩̞̜̎̈́ͪ̊a̱̝̮͔͇̳͙͚̅̂͒̐͞ṣ̌ͤ̉ͮ̑̍k̝̜͖̤͇̼̑̃ͨ̃̓͐͋͛͝ ̿͏̙̗f̧͕̝̖̘͙̤̘͎̈́̂̋̂͟o̲͇ͩr͎͍̲͓̰̬̹͖̬̈ͥ̃̀ ̧̛̤̬̮̰̓̀ṱ̢͚̬̖̏̇ͨ̓̊̕h͚͖̪̑ͮ̑ͫͪͣ̀͞ĕ̢̼̠͈̠̠̻̜̭̎̎ͥͦͧ̔́̿́ ͊͑̄̊̊̌̉̚҉̵͈̯̲̤̩̜͡N̜͚͓͇̚͜ố͏̳r̡̘̳̼ͨ̽͑ͫ̉̂̽d̨̘̼̥͔̩͖̽ę̸̞̩͉͕̟̲̦̑̂͗̐͐r̷͇̣̫͓̞͑̔ͥ̉͗ͪͨͨ̈ă̙̻͇̰̜̫͚͂͗ͥ́̀̀ ̢̥̩̻̾ͬ̓̈͠B͍̙͙̻͚̫̜̯̈ͮͤ̉ͬ͜ļ̧̘͐̔̑̄ͭ̅ą̡̗̭̏̉̿͋cͩ͊̽҉̴̼̥k̷̝ͭ͗ͧ̓͟s̪̣̲̙͎̻͎̥̬̋ͯ͋̽̾ͥ̆̄͢m͇̙̽̎ͧ̇͑̃͘͡͞i̥̘͍͌̋̓ͦ̀̔̌ͧt̡̮̟ͬ̏ͧͨͫ̂ͪ̈́͛͠ḩ͓͙̹̃́͑͡ͅ ̣̠̠̟̼ͮ͂̾̂̂̿͌͢͞t̴͉̲͈̓̏̆ͤ̅͢o̩̟̙̟͕͍̪͉̾̏̌̄̚ ̙̜̳̞̯ͣ̐u̞̲͎̰̰͔͒́͐ͭ̽ͩͭ͌͑s̠̞͉͖̱̟̹̜̰̓͐̀͟e̷̴͓̜̤̝̊͋̏͢ ͎̦̫͆̂̕i̧̝̭̜̤̓ͩ͒̒͡n̎͌́̒̐̑̚͏̩ ̨̢͓͕̭̱͔̙̘̳ͬ̓̔̏̽̊̆̍ͨͅa̡̪̙̭ͥͪ͑̽͑ͫͫ͜ḑ̲͇̹̮̹̻̾ͨ̓d̗̜̯̲͎͌ͨ̊̈̚i͖̠͆̍ͦ͛ͦͧ̊̐͞t̷̤̹͔͉͔̽̔͌͆̔ͣͬ͒̀i̶̢̹̞̺̓͂ͬ͑ͬǫ̲̯̦͐̓̃̆ͬ̋ͣ̚͠n̵̙͖̔ͨ ̲̭̫͈̪́͞t̞͚̳̳̀ó͛͆̽ͩͭ̒͐͘͏̩̱̱̲̻̲̀ ̴̧̯͎̳͉͋̋̈́̋͊͝t̶ͤͧ҉̢͇̲͕̯͙͈̻̪ḧ̸͙̬̖̙͎̯͔ͥ̔͛̊ͅe̖̹̯̮̼͚̰ͤͧ̔̋ͅ ̥̰̭̇ͣ͆ͤͯ͊K̸ͬ͒ͤ͏͇̤ͅã̶̭͈͆ͮͭ̽v͖̞̖̦̀ͫ̃̉ͤ͗̌͞o̷͎̬͓̼̍ͭ̉̐ͦ̀ͤ͂ͅr̖͓̙̋͌͡ ̯͚̺̓̐̏͘(̸̣̼͙̘̹̻͍̳̇̇̑̈́̔̿ͧ͊w̗͓ͥͣ́ḧ͙͖͚́̎̈́̃̋ͦi̖̟͋̒̊͋̎͂͡͞ͅc̟ͨͫ̊͟ḩ̧̏̃̐ͮ͛͐ͮ͏͚̱͚̲̣̰̻͖ ̙͎̋ͫͦ̍̍́ņ̴͎̘̣̖̥̖̃ͨ͞e̊ͣ̌͋ͥ̎͏̥̮͖͉̺e̛̯͎̼͛ͮͤd̙̫̻͔̠̭͂ͭ̒̈́̄̚s̯ͫ̌ ̺̲̯̟̭̔̊ͤ̓ͬ̽͒̕ã̬̊̐ ͇͖͓̰̘͔͕͔͔ͫ̿͑͋́͋͑ͬ̚f̲͎̥̦̫̔̀̄̄e̤̳ͬͤ́͂ͧ̅̍̀w̤̥ͨͤ̆ͤ͗̈́ͫ̀ͅ ̲͙͙̲̠̟̌̏̃͛͘͞͠s͌̂ͥ̆̌̏ͯͤ̂͏̪̗͍̲͉p̴̭͓̝͙ͨͣ͐ͮí͈͚̳̈̍̾͛͘ͅk̸̬̮͉̈̄́̌̐͂ͧ͋e̲͈ͦ͢͠͡s͖͈̠̩̙̟̖̤̍̅̆̎̿̇ ̴̆̆ͣ̓ͩ̄͐҉҉̬̮̩̰̬͔á̧́̄̓̉͗͏̲͍̻͇̰̬ͅd̢̤̋̊͂ͥͮͯͨ̚ḍ̠̤̭̮̟͖̥ͨ̍̐̊̓́ê̖̖̼͓̭̮̎̌̑ͤ͋̆ͅͅd̡͔͕͈̞̪̅̒ͥͩ͡ͅ ̸̧͖̖͒ͣͤ͗̈ͭͯ̎͞ṱ̶̸̭̖͖̈͛͊ơ̧̼ͫ̂̃̓̚ ̵͑̐̔ͪ͐͠͏̣̰i̩̘͑̒͆͌̏́͝t̵͎̰̝͑͂̃̚͢)̛͙̯͔̭͔̼̒ͮ̍ͬ̽̊̈ͤ̓͢

ah crap, i got attacked by a transcendant for spewing classified information!
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

• Buntu!
Mmmh yeah, in WoD2, the races freed from the Hertak ̨̦̫̦͓̮̰͍̺̲ͧ̆̇g̰̠̬̠̥͉̉͝ĕ͕̥͔t̟̘̞͔̟͈͇̬ͨ̌ͫ ̹̝̫̣̱͎ͪͥ̉͜s̢̧̜̪͙ͩ̓̀o̸̜̬̻̳̯̞͇̐́̕m̝̥̰̬̒̃̏̊̂͛̀̍̀͟͢ȩ̛̞͇̖̼ͦ̾ͩͭ̄ ̺̣̃͊̄̏ͥ͝ç̜̪̲̿́ͨͤ͝͞o̶̜ͭ̍͛͊͞ó̷̹͗̇̂͐ͯ̚l̓͂̔͏̨̼̞̮ ̧̦͚̥͈͙̮͂ͮ̒̔ͥͭ̚u̢̼̜̥̞͗͟p̳̣͎̗̻͒̊ͤ̈́ͣ̓͌͢͠g̘̱̫̱̔r̴̤̻̫̝͔̰̾̆̉̓̋̑̄͑a̹͛̍͂͛d̮̳͔̥̬̮͍̞͌̇̂ͬ̇ͯ͆ē̡̩̝̜̰̳̻s̖̰̫̗̪̳̊ͣ̂̍ͧ͊̋͞ ̺̜̲͚̎̈̀̒̆̃ͦb̓̾ͭ̍̃͏̱͎̞̱͇eͫ҉̫̩̻͈̝ͅĉ͑ͨͧ̑͒̀͏͔̩͓á͕̘͗́͐ͯͫ͂̌͟͠ů̴͉̫͈͖̖̮̦͒͒ͤͮͯ̂s̗̯͙̻̭̣̗̗̈́ͭ͌̾́͢ͅe̷̩̭̐ͬ̅̇ͮ̂ͬ̒ ͕̗̙̟̮̤͉̜͔ͤ̒́͜͜t̵̽̊̅̏͏͚̱̖̮͎̼̗ẖ̵̴̷͉̞͓̯͚́͑ẹ̟̰̿̅̊ͦ̑ͦ̽ͬy͇͙̦͇͖̲ͩ̎̒̈́̈́ͫ͠'̧̰̘ͪ̂ͧ͋́r̬̓̅͐͂̔͆ͪ̚͜ͅḛ̯̪͎̻͈̫͕̱͑̒̎̿͗̅͘͟ ͆ͦ̓̔̍͑͏̻͙͎̭n̹̙͍̺͍͕̫͙̿̾̓ͤͬ͢͡ö̥̣̼̭̫͇͗̈͗ ͩ̂ͣ̍̊͞͏̢̞̖̭̺̮̼̱l̵̫̣̗̃͐͋͌ͥ͂̃ͤ̇͝ͅͅo̸̴̧̖̣̭͕̮͕͖ͪ͌̏̉̓ṋ̮̐̂̒̏͘͡g͕̲͉͎̪͙̩̹̑͐̈́͆̌̇̒e̷͉͖̖̳̤̟̒́r͚̣͇̺̣ͭ̿̂̃ͧ ̷̠͎̼̞͉̇͊͊͐ͯ̕͠ͅb͙͚̏ͨ̈́͒̆ͤͪ̕͜ḛ̖̖̞̩̖̱̜̾ͨͣ͆̽͊̓́͜i͙̠̬̳͈͇͍͌̃̀̚ņ̺̘̬͇̥̞̩̰̓̓̀͗ͮ͒ͨ͊ͣ͢͟ͅg͖̟̟ͨ͌͆ͨ̒ͥͯ͘͢ ͎̪̜͖̠͕̙͇̂̋ͮͥ̚ḧ̫̾̌̈̏͐̚̕͟e̱̯͍̲̪͔ͥͣ̔̓ͤͦ̂͝l̵̡̧̟ͭ͋d̡̹̝͋̓̐ͭ͊͋̋̅́ ͉͖ͩ̉̏͊̿́̀b̧̲̌ͬͮ̽̔͐̊ͮḁ̧͔̜̹̊̂̋̾c͍̦̥̲̪̺̙̠ͫ̑͟k̗͍̝̪̆ͧ̀ͤͤ̃̿.͙͚̹͊͌̓ͦ͛ͧ̿̈́
͖͈͕̭̲ͫ̏ͭͣ̄͒͑̔́A̚҉̸͚̼̲̻͚̫̩̳ͅlͮͤ͗̄҉͔͍͙ͅs̺̼͎̲̰̝͇͍̃͜͝o̵͍̾͆ͤ͗̓̏ͮͮ,̨͈͈̦̟̮̙ͩͨ̊ͫ͘ ̱̱̿ͪ̅ͭ̿̈̉͠y̶̙͉̳̤͌ͣ̐ͦ̃̑̐ͣõ̢̻̞̞̲͈̥͙̤ụ͓̩̥̽͆͗͟ ̸̻͕̤̰̣̾̂͢ͅcͤ̈́ͬ̽̏ͦ̎̾̅́͏̨̪̳̼̝̖͇o̞̮̙̗̞̲͗͂͂͊ͧͨ̅͠u͓̙̣͙͍̘̩̣̒͐l̛̬͉̼̹ͪ̃ͣ̃ͥ̂̅̏͟d̨̤̪̦̫̱́̒ͭ͂ͨ̔͒͘ ̣̰͔̥͉̠̥̄̊͐ͨ͠ͅp̯͎ͧͦ̕r̸̜̜͖͈͆͛̀́͘o̢̤͖̤̯̜͔̍͒ͮͩ͗̑͊͋̌b͓̲̝̹ͯ͌̅a̳̮̳̝͍̭͎͔̟͂̓̋́͜b̸̜̯̼͙̺̻̪́̊͑ͩ͂ḻ̵̴͇̘͂͆̔͢y̸̥̖͚̭̞̩̍̎͗̂̊̚̕ ̧̢̗̩̞̜̎̈́ͪ̊a̱̝̮͔͇̳͙͚̅̂͒̐͞ṣ̌ͤ̉ͮ̑̍k̝̜͖̤͇̼̑̃ͨ̃̓͐͋͛͝ ̿͏̙̗f̧͕̝̖̘͙̤̘͎̈́̂̋̂͟o̲͇ͩr͎͍̲͓̰̬̹͖̬̈ͥ̃̀ ̧̛̤̬̮̰̓̀ṱ̢͚̬̖̏̇ͨ̓̊̕h͚͖̪̑ͮ̑ͫͪͣ̀͞ĕ̢̼̠͈̠̠̻̜̭̎̎ͥͦͧ̔́̿́ ͊͑̄̊̊̌̉̚҉̵͈̯̲̤̩̜͡N̜͚͓͇̚͜ố͏̳r̡̘̳̼ͨ̽͑ͫ̉̂̽d̨̘̼̥͔̩͖̽ę̸̞̩͉͕̟̲̦̑̂͗̐͐r̷͇̣̫͓̞͑̔ͥ̉͗ͪͨͨ̈ă̙̻͇̰̜̫͚͂͗ͥ́̀̀ ̢̥̩̻̾ͬ̓̈͠B͍̙͙̻͚̫̜̯̈ͮͤ̉ͬ͜ļ̧̘͐̔̑̄ͭ̅ą̡̗̭̏̉̿͋cͩ͊̽҉̴̼̥k̷̝ͭ͗ͧ̓͟s̪̣̲̙͎̻͎̥̬̋ͯ͋̽̾ͥ̆̄͢m͇̙̽̎ͧ̇͑̃͘͡͞i̥̘͍͌̋̓ͦ̀̔̌ͧt̡̮̟ͬ̏ͧͨͫ̂ͪ̈́͛͠ḩ͓͙̹̃́͑͡ͅ ̣̠̠̟̼ͮ͂̾̂̂̿͌͢͞t̴͉̲͈̓̏̆ͤ̅͢o̩̟̙̟͕͍̪͉̾̏̌̄̚ ̙̜̳̞̯ͣ̐u̞̲͎̰̰͔͒́͐ͭ̽ͩͭ͌͑s̠̞͉͖̱̟̹̜̰̓͐̀͟e̷̴͓̜̤̝̊͋̏͢ ͎̦̫͆̂̕i̧̝̭̜̤̓ͩ͒̒͡n̎͌́̒̐̑̚͏̩ ̨̢͓͕̭̱͔̙̘̳ͬ̓̔̏̽̊̆̍ͨͅa̡̪̙̭ͥͪ͑̽͑ͫͫ͜ḑ̲͇̹̮̹̻̾ͨ̓d̗̜̯̲͎͌ͨ̊̈̚i͖̠͆̍ͦ͛ͦͧ̊̐͞t̷̤̹͔͉͔̽̔͌͆̔ͣͬ͒̀i̶̢̹̞̺̓͂ͬ͑ͬǫ̲̯̦͐̓̃̆ͬ̋ͣ̚͠n̵̙͖̔ͨ ̲̭̫͈̪́͞t̞͚̳̳̀ó͛͆̽ͩͭ̒͐͘͏̩̱̱̲̻̲̀ ̴̧̯͎̳͉͋̋̈́̋͊͝t̶ͤͧ҉̢͇̲͕̯͙͈̻̪ḧ̸͙̬̖̙͎̯͔ͥ̔͛̊ͅe̖̹̯̮̼͚̰ͤͧ̔̋ͅ ̥̰̭̇ͣ͆ͤͯ͊K̸ͬ͒ͤ͏͇̤ͅã̶̭͈͆ͮͭ̽v͖̞̖̦̀ͫ̃̉ͤ͗̌͞o̷͎̬͓̼̍ͭ̉̐ͦ̀ͤ͂ͅr̖͓̙̋͌͡ ̯͚̺̓̐̏͘(̸̣̼͙̘̹̻͍̳̇̇̑̈́̔̿ͧ͊w̗͓ͥͣ́ḧ͙͖͚́̎̈́̃̋ͦi̖̟͋̒̊͋̎͂͡͞ͅc̟ͨͫ̊͟ḩ̧̏̃̐ͮ͛͐ͮ͏͚̱͚̲̣̰̻͖ ̙͎̋ͫͦ̍̍́ņ̴͎̘̣̖̥̖̃ͨ͞e̊ͣ̌͋ͥ̎͏̥̮͖͉̺e̛̯͎̼͛ͮͤd̙̫̻͔̠̭͂ͭ̒̈́̄̚s̯ͫ̌ ̺̲̯̟̭̔̊ͤ̓ͬ̽͒̕ã̬̊̐ ͇͖͓̰̘͔͕͔͔ͫ̿͑͋́͋͑ͬ̚f̲͎̥̦̫̔̀̄̄e̤̳ͬͤ́͂ͧ̅̍̀w̤̥ͨͤ̆ͤ͗̈́ͫ̀ͅ ̲͙͙̲̠̟̌̏̃͛͘͞͠s͌̂ͥ̆̌̏ͯͤ̂͏̪̗͍̲͉p̴̭͓̝͙ͨͣ͐ͮí͈͚̳̈̍̾͛͘ͅk̸̬̮͉̈̄́̌̐͂ͧ͋e̲͈ͦ͢͠͡s͖͈̠̩̙̟̖̤̍̅̆̎̿̇ ̴̆̆ͣ̓ͩ̄͐҉҉̬̮̩̰̬͔á̧́̄̓̉͗͏̲͍̻͇̰̬ͅd̢̤̋̊͂ͥͮͯͨ̚ḍ̠̤̭̮̟͖̥ͨ̍̐̊̓́ê̖̖̼͓̭̮̎̌̑ͤ͋̆ͅͅd̡͔͕͈̞̪̅̒ͥͩ͡ͅ ̸̧͖̖͒ͣͤ͗̈ͭͯ̎͞ṱ̶̸̭̖͖̈͛͊ơ̧̼ͫ̂̃̓̚ ̵͑̐̔ͪ͐͠͏̣̰i̩̘͑̒͆͌̏́͝t̵͎̰̝͑͂̃̚͢)̛͙̯͔̭͔̼̒ͮ̍ͬ̽̊̈ͤ̓͢
That explains a lot. :eek2:
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I can read it.

...I guess that makes me the Transcendent.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
I...may consider making something for the Alliance Dreadnought, because it doesn't look all that great at all. Problem is, I have no clue what I would want it to look like.

The Kavor does look great as a Nordera ship. Then again, Wing Commander Saga is all about flying bricks, and the Nordera are flying bricks...plus a gratuitous amount of spikes. If there were spikes added it would fit right in.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

• Buntu!
I...may consider making something for the Alliance Dreadnought, because it doesn't look all that great at all. Problem is, I have no clue what I would want it to look like.
Yeah, that is exactly the problem. The Vexor was just an example ship and I searched various Modeldumps and other mods for a more suitable ship. Fortunately, I just discovered the Release Model Redux thread because the Kilrathi ships are flying spiked bricks:D
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline -Norbert-

If you could find a model of the "Wanderer of Sigma 957" from Babylon 5, that might help you. It does share some similarities with Fura'ngle in design and while it lacks parts that look Zy, it might be worth a look.

• Buntu!
There doesn't seem to be a model being released about this ship.

During the day, I've just experimented around with some other ships made by Scooby_Do.

The Hhaifha.
The Hhaifa is one of the biggest of the Kilrathi ships being released. As a Nordera ship, it still has some dakka to kill other things, it looks bulky and has some really big spikes.

The Shalkhar.
While the Nordera-style Shalkhar doesn't has this typical Nordera-bulky design, the turret setup on the other side can just be described as being magnificent, leaving nearly no blindspots. It also has some really nice spikes. The only thing it lacks are missile launchers (well if I would have the knowledge about this stuff, it would have some).

Oh and I love to experiment with other ships.

Like the Orion. It was just a funship which will never appear in GR. Just imagine the Orion with the pillager textures and a lot of Dakka.

My Lawl of the Day: The SCv Armaros which turned into a nordera-overkill-ship.

Despite that, I finished re-FREDding the first two missions, which weren't very difficult because the first mission was already that fleshed out (so I can flesh it out more later) and the second mission was already exactly that what I wanted.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:11:00 pm by Deadly in a Shadow »
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline -Norbert-

Yep... looks like they all got stuck in development. I remembered seeing some close to completion models quite a long time ago so I assumed they'd be finished by now.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Good to see you started on this again  :yes:
The Hhaifha actually looks pretty cool as a Nordera ship, just needs a few extra spikes&windows added and its all good to go  :p

never enough dakka
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

• Buntu!
Good to see you started on this again  :yes:
The Hhaifha actually looks pretty cool as a Nordera ship, just needs a few extra spikes&windows added and its all good to go  :p

never enough dakka
Spikes are in the making, Sir.

Also, the problem with the Alliance Dreadnaught is, thanks to the marvelous Spoon, solved. He provides the campaign the second time with totally awesome stuff, including the new textures for the Archon.
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Offline CaptJosh

A couple of the ships in consideration for additional Nordera designs look a LOT like Kilrathi ships. Perhaps Wing Commander could provide additional inspiration if needed.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Those ships in consideration are Kilrathi ships.

Offline CaptJosh

Well, that explains why they look Kilrathi, doens't it?
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.