Author Topic: Escape From City 17 Fanvid  (Read 1193 times)

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
Re: Escape From City 17 Fanvid
Holy ****, part two is finally out? I thought it would never happen.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

It's 3x as long as the first one :D

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Awesome....  :eek:

However, one thing that bothered me about Half-Life 2 was that the logical way to take down walkers or any other high HP enemy would be synchronization of attacks (of course that requires communication, but you could use a flare for the signal to fire or something and as a bonus, if someone who was not attacking gave the signal, it would attract attention away from the groups that were attacking) from multiple sources... if you've got ammo to spare, overkill would be the way to go.  So 3-4 RPGs to one walker, or flying Pelican or w/e that sucker is called.  If possible, a 3-4 man squad, or at least 2, per RPG, that way, if one goes down, the RPG still gets fired at the correct time.

However, I do realize that that would make it a lot easier to play and not so much fun as you wouldn't be taking down the enemy pretty much Rambo-style.

In Freeman's case, he has a suit reminiscent of Halo, so he would be the logical choice if only one had to be chosen.  However, in Real LifeTM, I think he would be perhaps better suited to run interference with an RPG to allow others to line up on the target... everyone is trying to shoot him; he keeps under cover but remains visible (intermittently of course) enough to attract attention and fire from his more vulnerable teammates, who then knock out the big target.  As a plus, with his RPG, he can probably eliminate most threats to the attack squads if they call for backup.

Anyways, just my two cents.

yes I know it's just a game, hush over there =P

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
It's amazing they did this on such a small budget. It was pretty awesome though, I wonder if they'll bother with a third?
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
It's amazing they did this on such a small budget. It was pretty awesome though, I wonder if they'll bother with a third?

Depends, will Valve do a third? ;)
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Best movie I've seen this year probably...
'Teeth of the Tiger' - campaign in the making
Story, Ships, Weapons, Project Leader.