Author Topic: Abandon Hope - Crash  (Read 8820 times)

Offline JWMage

So I had a fantastic week of playing through the FreeSpace Port and was capping it off by working my way through Silent Threat: Reborn. I got to the mission "Abandon Hope" and at about 5 min 5 secs something happened and my game crashed. I tried it multiple times on various settings with exactly the same problem each time.

I followed the steps to generate a log of the crash. It should be attached below.

Just in case it matters a series of warnings were generated before the crash. They were identical to the one copied below except that the turret number would vary.

Thanks for the help! I really want to finish blasting the crap out of the GTI...

Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'turret16' on ship type 'PVD Typhon#Hulk'.
Not linking into ship!

(This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model
it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)

ntdll.dll! NtWaitForSingleObject + 21 bytes
kernel32.dll! WaitForSingleObjectEx + 67 bytes
kernel32.dll! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! SCP_DumpStack + 354 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! Warning + 430 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! subsys_set + 276 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! ship_set + 2288 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! ship_create + 1155 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! parse_create_object_sub + 77 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! parse_create_object + 193 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! mission_did_ship_arrive + 499 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! mission_maybe_make_ship_arrive + 39 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! mission_eval_arrivals + 411 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! mission_parse_eval_stuff + 35 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! game_simulation_frame + 1050 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! game_frame + 491 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! game_do_frame + 239 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! game_do_state + 379 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! gameseq_process_events + 237 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! game_main + 782 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! WinMain + 330 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! __tmainCRTStartup + 358 bytes
fs2_open_3_6_12d_INF_SSE2.exe! WinMainCRTStartup + 15 bytes
kernel32.dll! BaseThreadInitThunk + 18 bytes
ntdll.dll! RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 99 bytes
ntdll.dll! RtlInitializeExceptionChain + 54 bytes

[attachment deleted by ninja]

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I'll look into it. For now, I recommend a Nightly build and that you play using a release build instead of a debug build.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline JWMage

Thanks! I appreciate it. I have been playing using the release build. I switched to the debug build because I thought it was necessary for generating a log. (I was following a log tutorial listed somewhere... but I misplaced it  :nono:)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Yeah, you did it right. In the Nightly builds though, those errors where changed to be silent errors rather than popups like you experienced. Not to mention that the latest FSPort and ST:R were built for Nightly builds or later.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline JWMage

Re: Abandon Hope - Crash (Solved)
So I followed your advice and upgraded to the nightly build, then I decided to look for the newest FSPort build. I was up to date, but I noticed something amazing and awful all at the same time. I realized I had missed the FSPort MediaVPs. Somewhere in my long day of trying to figure out how to install and set up all the fantastic upgrades to Freespace I managed to get Silent Threat: Reborn to work by modifying the mod.ini file. What I realize now is that instead of using no MediaVPs at all I was using the Freespace 2 MediaVPs while lacking the FSPort VPs. All this time I was wondering why the most impressive graphic upgrades were with the asteroids! :lol:

It is amazing to discover how much more kick-butt the graphics are than I thought. :D

It is awful to discover that I managed to play through all of FreeSpace Open and most of Silent Threat: Reborn without realizing it... :(

I played Abandon Hope again and it worked like a charm, only now my computer is suffering from too much awesome. Thanks for the help. Now I have to decide if I want to play everything from the beginning again. It almost seems worth it...

Offline bmwbmc

Hi there, i'm a newbie here and i just happen to be stuck in ST:R at the Abandon Hope mission due to the game always crashing a few minutes into the mission. Sounds like the same problem you had. The only thing is that it took me a whole week and a few failed attempts to be able to properly install everything and i'm still confused big time about how to do it if i ever had to do it all over again. I'm teryffied at the idea of having to mess around again trying to reinstall  mods or upgrades, not to mention all the hard work i put into getting as far as this mission in ST:R on medium. Is there any way of solving this to allow me to just continue with the campaign instead of having to do it all over again?
Did i mention i'm still confused about how to install everything needed? :banghead:
Any chance for some guidance? :confused:
I'm not laisy, i just don't want to ruin everything like i managed to do it a couple of times before and have to reinstall everything from the top.
What exactly did you do to make it work and did you have to start it all over again?
Any help highly appreciated.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Run the debug version of FSOpen and post  the fs2_open.log file in [code]   [/code] tags here (or attach it).

Offline KyadCK

• Getting better with every game
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Or PasteBin it and post a link. Any option works.
Freespace Wallpapers     BluePlanet Multi     Minecraft Deimos Build Log
Need help setting up Multi? Then join us on the Multi-Setup IRC channel!
Computers only fear those who know how to use them

Offline bmwbmc

Thanks for your help. I just ran the debug version of  fs2open and as before, few minutes into the misiion the game crashes.
This is what i got (it looks a lot like the first post) and was available to paste it somewhere so i just did that below:

Invalid subobj_num or model_num in subsystem 'turret16' on ship type 'PVD Typhon#Hulk'.
Not linking into ship!

(This warning means that a subsystem was present in the table entry and not present in the model
it should probably be removed from the table or added to the model.)

<no module>! KiFastSystemCallRet
<no module>! WaitForSingleObject + 18 bytes
<no module>! SCP_DumpStack + 354 bytes
<no module>! Warning + 430 bytes
<no module>! subsys_set + 276 bytes
<no module>! ship_set + 2208 bytes
<no module>! ship_create + 1151 bytes
<no module>! parse_create_object_sub + 77 bytes
<no module>! parse_create_object + 193 bytes
<no module>! mission_did_ship_arrive + 499 bytes
<no module>! mission_maybe_make_ship_arrive + 39 bytes
<no module>! mission_eval_arrivals + 414 bytes
<no module>! mission_parse_eval_stuff + 35 bytes
<no module>! game_simulation_frame + 1000 bytes
<no module>! game_frame + 491 bytes
<no module>! game_do_frame + 237 bytes
<no module>! game_do_state + 379 bytes
<no module>! gameseq_process_events + 237 bytes
<no module>! game_main + 782 bytes
<no module>! WinMain + 330 bytes
<no module>! __tmainCRTStartup + 358 bytes
<no module>! WinMainCRTStartup + 15 bytes
<no module>! RegisterWaitForInputIdle + 73 bytes

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
Check for a file in your FSO directory called "fs2_open.log".  That's the file that we need to see via pastebin or code tags :)

(check my sig for details, but it sounds like you're most of the way there)
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Just noticed this post, the FSOpen.log (it's a text file you need to open and copy paste from) is in your freespace2\data\ folder, please post that, however I will almost guarantee the error will go away if you download; http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=78886.0

Assuming you're using Windows, and have a PC that you bought in the last 10 years, you want to get an SSE2 build, and use an exe from there, if you don't have the 5.5g launcher make sure you get it.
And, make 100% sure you direct your launcher to the new exe :P

Sort of beaten to it  :D
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Offline bmwbmc

Yep, sorry guys for not posting what you actually asked for. It wasn't until i was trying to find that fs2_open.log that i started reading a bit more about it and here it is attached.

QuantumDelta i will follow your instructions, just wanted to know if that would imply having to replay the whole thing all over again.

[attachment deleted by a basterd]

Offline bmwbmc

I just downloaded  the first zip from that list and i have the 5.5g launcher already as well as the dll file required in the main Freespace2 folder.
Should i remove the old fs2_open_3_6_12 first or can i just unpack the new zip file in the main Freespace2 folder and then select the fs2_open_3_6_14rRC1.exe from the launcher?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
... just unpack the new zip file in the main Freespace2 folder and then select the fs2_open_3_6_14rRC1.exe from the launcher?

this

Offline bmwbmc

I tried twice already with the newly acquired fs2_open_3_6_14RC1.exe and the same story. Few minutes into the game everything just stops.  :banghead:
Runnning the debug version stops the whole thing at choosing the ship, because the ship's info seems too long to fit in it's allocated space. I could post the new fs2_open.log file but i didn't get to the point the game was crashing at before.

Throw another debug log up on here, I'd probably use pastebin or put it in [code] tags than up it as an attachment though.
Hopefully someone who can read that log, or is better at troubleshooting than I will be able to help you as I reallllllllllllllllly should be in bed by now :<
"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Offline bmwbmc

OK so, i posted the latest fs2_open.log file using code tags (hope i've done it right this time) but
THIS FILE WAS GENERATED BY RUNNING THE fs2_open_3_6_14_DEBUG_RC1.exe as opposed to the first file i've attached which was generated by running the 3_6_12d_INF
This time around i get into problems when choosing the ship, as the debug version closes the program due to the ship's info being to long to fit in the allocated space. I didn't get to the point where the game was crashing before when running the old 3_6_12r_INF.exe. Hope you can make sense of what i'm trying to say.
So which should i stick with: 3_6_12 or 3_6_14?
Code: [Select]
==========================================================================
DEBUG SPEW: No debug_filter.cfg found, so only general, error, and warning
categories can be shown and no debug_filter.cfg info will be saved.
==========================================================================
FreeSpace 2 Open version: 3.6.13.7903
Passed cmdline options:
  -spec_exp 15
  -ogl_spec 20
  -spec_static 1.5
  -spec_point 1.2
  -spec_tube 1.5
  -ambient_factor 35
  -env
  -missile_lighting
  -glow
  -spec
  -normal
  -3dshockwave
  -3dwarp
  -ship_choice_3d
  -weapon_choice_3d
  -warp_flash
  -snd_preload
  -mod fsport-mediavps,fsport-str,fsport,mediavps_3612
  -window
Building file index...
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport-str\fsport-str-voice.vp' with a checksum of 0xe72dc0dc
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport-str\fsport-str.vp' with a checksum of 0xf8a596d4
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\fsport-missions.vp' with a checksum of 0x73018100
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\fsport3_3.vp' with a checksum of 0x4d97be5e
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\odeon_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0x6b0eb146
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\sparky_hi_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0x09e704a7
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\stu_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0xa75a86ce
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0x82c24ecf
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi1_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0xdafaa088
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi2_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0x5dc643cb
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi3_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0x574465ef
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi4_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0xade5fc50
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi5_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0xe0fd80ae
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\warble_fs1.vp' with a checksum of 0x0b608285
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_AnimGlows.vp' with a checksum of 0x6a554026
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x59649c21
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' with a checksum of 0x529cc70f
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x9c510aa0
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' with a checksum of 0xb9a9a485
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' with a checksum of 0xb3e21469
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_RadarIcons.vp' with a checksum of 0x31dd7781
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.3612.vp' with a checksum of 0x7c9d7e74
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' with a checksum of 0x6ffd5c78
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\Root_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xce10d76c
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\smarty_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xddeb3b1e
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\sparky_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x164fe65a
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xa11d56f1
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\stu_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd77da83a
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\tango1_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x4c25221e
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\tango2_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x86920b82
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\tango3_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0x705e8d71
Found root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\warble_fs2.vp' with a checksum of 0xd85c305d
Searching root 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport-mediavps\' ... 0 files
Searching root 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport-str\' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport-str\fsport-str-voice.vp' ... 943 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport-str\fsport-str.vp' ... 62 files
Searching root 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\fsport-missions.vp' ... 211 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\fsport3_3.vp' ... 864 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\odeon_fs1.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\sparky_hi_fs1.vp' ... 1230 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\stu_fs1.vp' ... 1539 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_fs1.vp' ... 92 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi1_fs1.vp' ... 9 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi2_fs1.vp' ... 26 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi3_fs1.vp' ... 28 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi4_fs1.vp' ... 13 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\tango_hi5_fs1.vp' ... 16 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\fsport\warble_fs1.vp' ... 111 files
Searching root 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\' ... 0 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_AnimGlows.vp' ... 1641 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.3612.vp' ... 315 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Assets.vp' ... 1527 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.3612.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Effects.vp' ... 1876 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Music.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_RadarIcons.vp' ... 24 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.3612.vp' ... 13 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\mediavps_3612\MV_Root.vp' ... 94 files
Searching root 'C:\games\Freespace 2\' ... 16 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\Root_fs2.vp' ... 157 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\smarty_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\sparky_fs2.vp' ... 3027 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\sparky_hi_fs2.vp' ... 1337 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\stu_fs2.vp' ... 2355 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\tango1_fs2.vp' ... 32 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\tango2_fs2.vp' ... 15 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\tango3_fs2.vp' ... 10 files
Searching root pack 'C:\games\Freespace 2\warble_fs2.vp' ... 52 files
Found 37 roots and 17697 files.
Setting language to English
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-lcl.tbm' ...
Initializing OpenAL...
  OpenAL Vendor     : Creative Labs Inc.
  OpenAL Renderer   : Software
  OpenAL Version    : 1.1

Found extension "ALC_EXT_EFX".

Sample rate: 44100 (44100)
  EFX version: 1.0
  Max auxiliary sends: 1
  Playback device: Generic Hardware on Realtek HD Audio output
  Capture device: Realtek HD Audio Input
... OpenAL successfully initialized!
Initializing OpenGL graphics device at 640x480 with 32-bit color...
  Initializing WGL...
  Requested WGL Video values = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  Actual WGL Video values    = R: 8, G: 8, B: 8, depth: 32, double-buffer: 1
  OpenGL Vendor    : Intel
  OpenGL Renderer  : Intel 945GM
  OpenGL Version   : 1.4.0 - Build 7.14.10.4926

Using extension "GL_EXT_fog_coord".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_multitexture".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_add".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_compression".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_env_combine".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_draw_range_elements".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object".
  Using extension "GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap".
  Unable to find extension "GL_EXT_framebuffer_object".
  Unable to find extension "GL_NV_texture_rectangle".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_bgra".
  Using extension "GL_ARB_texture_cube_map".
  Using extension "GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias".
  Unable to find extension "NV_point_sprite".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_shading_language_100".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_shader_objects".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_vertex_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ARB_fragment_shader".
  Unable to find extension "GL_ATI_shader_texture_lod".
  Found special extension function "wglSwapIntervalEXT".

Max texture units: 8 (2)
  Max elements vertices: 1024
  Max elements indices: 1024
  Max texture size: 2048x2048
  Can use compressed textures: YES
  Texture compression available: YES
  Post-processing enabled: NO
  Using trilinear texture filter.
... OpenGL init is complete!
Size of bitmap info = 742 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 48 bytes
ANI cursorweb with size 24x24 (25.0% wasted)
GRAPHICS: Initializing default colors...
SCRIPTING: Beginning initialization sequence...
SCRIPTING: Beginning Lua initialization...
LUA: Opening LUA state...
LUA: Initializing base Lua libraries...
LUA: Beginning ADE initialization
ADE: Initializing enumeration constants...
ADE: Assigning Lua session...
SCRIPTING: Beginning main hook parse sequence....
Wokka!  Error opening file (scripting.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'scripting.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_flak-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_dbrs-sct.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_exp-sct.tbm' ...
SCRIPTING: Inititialization complete.
SCRIPTING: Splash screen overrides checked
SCRIPTING: Splash hook has been run
SCRIPTING: Splash screen conditional hook has been run
Using high memory settings...
Wokka!  Error opening file (interface.tbl)!
WMCGUI: Unable to parse 'interface.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-sdf.tbm' ...
Windows reported 16 joysticks, we found 1
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_music-mus.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-mfl.tbm' ...
Wokka!  Error opening file (armor.tbl)!
TABLES: Unable to parse 'armor.tbl'!  Error code = 5.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-amr.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'fsport-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'str-aip.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wxp.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp20.eff) with 75 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (ExpMissileHit1.eff) with 92 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp04.eff) with 49 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp05.eff) with 93 frames at 20 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (exp06.eff) with 92 frames at 22 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (capflash.eff) with 40 frames at 10 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Maxim_Impact.eff) with 23 frames at 30 fps.
ANI Lamprey_Impact with size 80x80 (37.5% wasted)
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-wep.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'railguncycle-wep.tbm' ...
Weapon 'Hornet#Weak#Shivan' requires the "player allowed" flag, but it's not listed!  Adding it by default.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-obt.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'radar-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_assets-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'fsport-turretangles-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'fsport-resetmodels-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'fsport-abtrails-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'str-hulks-shp.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_core-hdg.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'fsport-reticle-hdg.tbm' ...
ANI support1 with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI damage1 with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI wingman1 with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2 with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3 with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI toggle1 with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI head1 with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI weapons1 with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI objective1 with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI netlag1 with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI targhit1 with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI time1 with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI energy1 with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1 with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2 with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3 with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI energy2_fs1 with size 53x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI leftarc_fs1 with size 49x85 (33.6% wasted)
ANI toparc1_fs1 with size 157x37 (42.2% wasted)
ANI toparc2_fs1 with size 19x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI toparc3_fs1 with size 19x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI lead1_fs1 with size 25x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI lock1_fs1 with size 29x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI radar1 with size 130x106 (17.2% wasted)
ANI rightarc1_fs1 with size 49x87 (32.0% wasted)
ANI rightarc2_fs1 with size 17x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI rightarc3_fs1 with size 17x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI rightarc4_fs1 with size 27x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI rightarc5_fs1 with size 27x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI rightarc6_fs1 with size 27x27 (15.6% wasted)
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-str.tbm' ...
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'str-str.tbm' ...
loading animated cursor "cursor"
ANI cursor with size 18x24 (25.0% wasted)
TABLES => Unable to find 'colors.tbl'. Initialising colors with default values.
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script loaded!
MediaVPs: Explosions script loaded!
Ships.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
Weapons.tbl is : INVALID!!!!
cfile_init() took 1598
TrackIR Init Failed - 1
Got event GS_EVENT_GAME_INIT (49) in state NOT A VALID STATE (0)
ANI cursor.ani with size 18x24 (25.0% wasted)
Got event GS_EVENT_MAIN_MENU (0) in state GS_STATE_INITIAL_PLAYER_SELECT (37)
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file 'GTA.pcx'
ANI main2-m3.ani with size 165x88 (31.3% wasted)
ANI main2-m1.ani with size 107x120 (6.3% wasted)
ANI main2-m2.ani with size 172x115 (10.2% wasted)
ANI main2-m4.ani with size 117x80 (37.5% wasted)
ANI main2-d1.ani with size 130x61 (4.7% wasted)
ANI main2-d6.ani with size 70x62 (3.1% wasted)
ANI main2-d3.ani with size 217x206 (19.5% wasted)
ANI main2-d4.ani with size 65x63 (1.6% wasted)
ANI main2-d5.ani with size 110x72 (43.8% wasted)
ANI main2-d2.ani with size 132x122 (4.7% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.868 (0.868)
ANI cursor.ani with size 18x24 (25.0% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 1.271 (1.271)
Got event GS_EVENT_NEW_CAMPAIGN (26) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
Got event GS_EVENT_START_GAME (1) in state GS_STATE_MAIN_MENU (1)
=================== STARTING LEVEL LOAD ==================
Reassigning player to squadron Galactic Terran Alliance
ANI Loading with size 515x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI Loading.ani with size 515x26 (18.8% wasted)
Starting model page in...
Beginning level bitmap paging...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particleexp01.eff) with 10 frames at 8 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke01.eff) with 54 frames at 15 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (particlesmoke02.eff) with 39 frames at 24 fps.
TBM  =>  Starting parse of 'mv_effects-fbl.tbm' ...
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap01.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (WarpMap02.eff) with 30 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Rock_Exp.eff) with 55 frames at 30 fps.
Loading warp model
Loading model 'warp.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'warp.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xbf802ad0, IBX checksum: 0xe7aa5a55 -- "warp.pof"
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit01a.eff) with 23 frames at 21 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit02a.eff) with 45 frames at 30 fps.
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shieldhit03a.eff) with 22 frames at 30 fps.
SHOCKWAVE =>  Loading default shockwave model...
Loading model 'shockwave.pof'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (shockwave3d-glow.eff) with 159 frames at 24 fps.
Model shockwave.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'shockwave.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa85bec39, IBX checksum: 0x9af155c2 -- "shockwave.pof"
SHOCKWAVE =>  Default model load: SUCCEEDED!!
MISSION LOAD: 'str17.fs2'
Hmmm... Extension passed to mission_load...
Reassigning player to squadron Galactic Terran Alliance
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file 'gta.pcx'
Someone passed an extension to bm_load for file 'gti.pcx'
Loading model 'capital03_Hulk.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay 1', believed to be in ship capital03_Hulk.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay 2', believed to be in ship capital03_Hulk.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'capital03_Hulk.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc9fea734, IBX checksum: 0x1486f8a4 -- "capital03_Hulk.pof"
Submodel 'capital03b-hull' is detail level 1 of 'capital03a-hull'
Submodel 'capital03c-hull' is detail level 2 of 'capital03a-hull'
Submodel 'capital03d-hull' is detail level 3 of 'capital03a-hull'
Loading model 'subspacenode.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'subspacenode.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x699fba4b, IBX checksum: 0x358621d1 -- "subspacenode.pof"
Starting mission message count : 177
Ending mission message count : 208
Current soundtrack set to -1 in event_music_reset_choices
Loading model 'fighter01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3503498e, IBX checksum: 0x8f5f3d48 -- "fighter01.pof"
Loading model 'capital05.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay', believed to be in ship capital05.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'capital05.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xb056a8f0, IBX checksum: 0x8d337f54 -- "capital05.pof"
Submodel 'capital05b' is detail level 1 of 'capital05a'
Submodel 'capital05c' is detail level 2 of 'capital05a'
Submodel 'capital05d' is detail level 3 of 'capital05a'
Submodel 'turret01b' is detail level 1 of 'turret01a'
Submodel 'turret02b' is detail level 1 of 'turret02a'
Submodel 'turret03b' is detail level 1 of 'turret03a'
Submodel 'turret04b' is detail level 1 of 'turret04a'
Submodel 'turret05b' is detail level 1 of 'turret05a'
Submodel 'turret06b' is detail level 1 of 'turret06a'
Submodel 'turret07b' is detail level 1 of 'turret07a'
Allocating space for at least 32 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 200 is now available (32 in-use).
Loading model 'capital03.pof'
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay 1', believed to be in ship capital03.pof
Potential problem found: Unrecognized subsystem type 'fighterbay 2', believed to be in ship capital03.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'capital03.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x0865f9b4, IBX checksum: 0x1d5cbdd6 -- "capital03.pof"
Submodel 'capital03b-hull' is detail level 1 of 'capital03a-hull'
Submodel 'capital03c-hull' is detail level 2 of 'capital03a-hull'
Submodel 'capital03d-hull' is detail level 3 of 'capital03a-hull'
Loading model 'science01.pof'
Unknown special object type $reactor while reading model science01.pof
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'science01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x3911607d, IBX checksum: 0xedaeeb45 -- "science01.pof"
Submodel 'science01c-hull' is detail level 2 of 'science01a-hull'
Submodel 'science01b-hull' is detail level 1 of 'science01a-hull'
Submodel 'science01d-hull' is detail level 3 of 'science01a-hull'
Submodel 'thruster01c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster01b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster01a'
Submodel 'thruster02c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster02a'
Submodel 'thruster02b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster02a'
Submodel 'thruster03c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster03a'
Submodel 'thruster03b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster03a'
Submodel 'thruster04c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster04a'
Submodel 'thruster04b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster04a'
Submodel 'science01c-solar1' is detail level 2 of 'science01a-solar1'
Submodel 'science01b-solar1' is detail level 1 of 'science01a-solar1'
Loading model 'fighter05.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter05.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x805852cc, IBX checksum: 0x25605a84 -- "fighter05.pof"
Submodel 'fighter05c' is detail level 2 of 'fighter05a'
Submodel 'fighter05b' is detail level 1 of 'fighter05a'
Submodel 'fighter05d' is detail level 3 of 'fighter05a'
Loading model 'fighter13.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter13.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x1ded4cfa, IBX checksum: 0x49a4ec4c -- "fighter13.pof"
Loading model 'bomber09.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'bomber09.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x59c15d34, IBX checksum: 0xffa1fdf0 -- "bomber09.pof"
Loading model 'navbuoy-terran.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'navbuoy-terran.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x29513f2a, IBX checksum: 0xacde537d -- "navbuoy-terran.pof"
Loading model 'starfield.pof'
Model starfield.pof has a null moment of inertia!  (This is only a problem if the model is a ship.)
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'starfield.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x51900597, IBX checksum: 0xd179f0ac -- "starfield.pof"
ANI debris01 with size 51x38 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris02 with size 26x19 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris04 with size 36x27 (15.6% wasted)
=================== STARTING LEVEL DATA LOAD ==================
Loading model 'support01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'support01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa84ed470, IBX checksum: 0x4d88faa3 -- "support01.pof"
Submodel 'support01b' is detail level 1 of 'support01a'
Submodel 'support01c' is detail level 2 of 'support01a'
Submodel 'support01d' is detail level 3 of 'support01a'
Loading model 'support02.pof'
Submodel 'vsupport01b-hull' is detail level 1 of 'vsupport01a-hull'
Submodel 'vsupport01c-hull' is detail level 2 of 'vsupport01a-hull'
Submodel 'vsupport01d-hull' is detail level 3 of 'vsupport01a-hull'
Allocating space for at least 148 new ship subsystems ...  a total of 400 is now available (89 in-use).
About to page in ships!
ANI shield-f01 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-f05 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-f13 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-b09 with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
Loading model 'MX-50.pof'
DDS ERROR: Couldn't open 'wep-mx50-shine.dds' -- DDS was in an unsupported/unknown format
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'MX-50.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x25d2520e, IBX checksum: 0xc624dc0f -- "MX-50.pof"
Loading model 'Fury.pof'
DDS ERROR: Couldn't open 'wep-fury-shine.dds' -- DDS was in an unsupported/unknown format
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Fury.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x4450c505, IBX checksum: 0xcc450bf9 -- "Fury.pof"
Loading model 'Interceptor.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Interceptor.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x74aa90ad, IBX checksum: 0xfdd1d169 -- "Interceptor.pof"
Loading model 'Hornet.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Hornet.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x066a989a, IBX checksum: 0x8d7227a4 -- "Hornet.pof"
Loading model 'Phoenix.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Phoenix.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xa16e669f, IBX checksum: 0x3f7e4b97 -- "Phoenix.pof"
Loading model 'Synaptic.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Synaptic.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xfaa52644, IBX checksum: 0x4e37c13f -- "Synaptic.pof"
Loading model 'Stiletto.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'Stiletto.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xae157940, IBX checksum: 0x64230ffa -- "Stiletto.pof"
Loading model 'EMPulse.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'EMPulse.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x028e7617, IBX checksum: 0xefdbf1bd -- "EMPulse.pof"
Loading model 'cmeasure01.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'cmeasure01.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x562739c3, IBX checksum: 0x76256515 -- "cmeasure01.pof"
Loading model 'ShivanCluster.pof'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (smissile1-glow.eff) with 20 frames at 20 fps.
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'ShivanCluster.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x4b5c01e9, IBX checksum: 0x8369b9d8 -- "ShivanCluster.pof"
Loading model 'S_Harpoon.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'S_Harpoon.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x76d846b5, IBX checksum: 0xf7e6e8a2 -- "S_Harpoon.pof"
Loading model 'debris01.pof'
Loading model 'debris02.pof'
BMPMAN: Found EFF (Cmuzzle.eff) with 4 frames at 30 fps.
Paging in mission messages
Stopping model page in...
ANI support1.ani with size 108x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI damage1.ani with size 148x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI wingman1.ani with size 71x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman2.ani with size 35x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI wingman3.ani with size 14x53 (17.2% wasted)
ANI toggle1.ani with size 57x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI head1.ani with size 164x132 (48.4% wasted)
ANI weapons1.ani with size 126x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI weapons1_b.ani with size 150x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI objective1.ani with size 149x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI netlag1.ani with size 29x30 (6.3% wasted)
ANI targhit1.ani with size 31x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI time1.ani with size 47x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI energy1.ani with size 12x41 (35.9% wasted)
ANI targetview1.ani with size 137x156 (39.1% wasted)
ANI targetview2.ani with size 4x96 (25.0% wasted)
ANI targetview3.ani with size 7x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI energy2_fs1.ani with size 53x60 (6.3% wasted)
ANI leftarc_fs1.ani with size 49x85 (33.6% wasted)
ANI toparc1_fs1.ani with size 157x37 (42.2% wasted)
ANI toparc2_fs1.ani with size 19x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI toparc3_fs1.ani with size 19x21 (34.4% wasted)
ANI lead1_fs1.ani with size 25x25 (21.9% wasted)
ANI lock1_fs1.ani with size 29x29 (9.4% wasted)
ANI radar1.ani with size 130x106 (17.2% wasted)
ANI rightarc1_fs1.ani with size 49x87 (32.0% wasted)
ANI rightarc2_fs1.ani with size 17x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI rightarc3_fs1.ani with size 17x20 (37.5% wasted)
ANI rightarc4_fs1.ani with size 27x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI rightarc5_fs1.ani with size 27x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI rightarc6_fs1.ani with size 27x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI debris01.ani with size 51x38 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris02.ani with size 26x19 (40.6% wasted)
ANI debris04.ani with size 36x27 (15.6% wasted)
ANI shield-f01.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-f05.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-f13.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
ANI shield-b09.ani with size 112x93 (27.3% wasted)
User bitmap 'TMP132x122+16'
User bitmap 'TMP110x72+16'
User bitmap 'TMP65x63+16'
User bitmap 'TMP217x206+16'
User bitmap 'TMP70x62+16'
User bitmap 'TMP130x61+16'
User bitmap 'TMP172x115+16'
User bitmap 'TMP107x120+16'
User bitmap 'TMP165x88+16'
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP256x256+8'
User bitmap 'TMP128x128+8'
Bmpman: 1659/4750 bitmap slots in use.
Ending level bitmap paging...
=================== ENDING LOAD ================
Real count = 487,  Estimated count = 425
================================================
MediaVPs: Flaming debris script ACTIVE!
SCRIPTING: Starting flashy deaths script loading

Class: gtf ulysses
FRM: 1
FE: 1

Class: gtf hercules

Class: gtf hercules mark ii

Class: gtf ares

Class: gtf erinyes

Class: gtf loki

Class: gtf pegasus

Class: gtf perseus

Class: gtf myrmidon

Class: sf mara (terrans)

Class: gtb artemis

Class: gtb artemis d.h.

Class: gtb medusa

Class: gtb ursa

Class: gtb zeus

Class: gtb boanerges

Class: gtdr amazon

Class: gtdr amazon advanced
DRM: 0.25
DE: 2
DM: 1
FE: 6
BE: 0.45
BEDu: 5000
BEDM: 2.5

Class: gts hygeia

Class: gtfr triton

Class: tc-tri
BE: 0.4
BEDu: 4000

Class: gtfr poseidon

Class: tc 2

Class: tsc 2

Class: tac 1

Class: ttc 1

Class: gtc fenris
FRM: 2
BE: 0.6
BEDu: 8000

Class: gtm hippocrates

Class: gtc leviathan

Class: gtsc faustus

Class: gtg zephyrus
BE: 0.55
BEDu: 7000

Class: gta charybdis
BE: 0.5
BEDu: 6000

Class: gtd orion
BE: 0.7
BEDu: 10000

Class: gtd hecate

Class: gtd orion#2 (bastion)

Class: gtd hades

Class: gti arcadia

Class: gtva colossus
FRM: 5
BE: 0.75
BEDu: 11000

Class: gtcv deimos
BE: 0.65
BEDu: 9000

Class: gtc aeolus

Class: ntf iceni

Class: ntf boadicea

Class: gtt elysium

Class: gtt argo

Class: gti ganymede

Class: knossos
BE: 0.8
BEDu: 12000

Class: gtsg watchdog

Class: gtsg cerberus

Class: gtsg alastor

Class: gtep hermes

Class: tc-meson bomb
FRM: 4
BE: 0.8
BEDM: 10

Class: gtsg mjolnir

Class: gtsg mjolnir#home

Class: gvf seth

Class: gvf horus

Class: gvf thoth

Class: gvf serapis

Class: gvf tauret

Class: gvb sekhmet

Class: gvb osiris

Class: gvb bakha

Class: gvf ptah

Class: gvs nephthys

Class: gvt isis

Class: pvfr ma'at

Class: gvfr bes

Class: vac 5

Class: vac 4

Class: gvfr satis

Class: gvg anuket

Class: gvc aten

Class: gvc mentu

Class: gvcv sobek

Class: gvd typhon

Class: gvsg ankh

Class: gvsg edjo

Class: gvep ra

Class: gva setekh
BE: 0.5
BEDu: 6000

Class: gvd hatshepsut

Class: sf dragon

Class: sf basilisk

Class: sf manticore

Class: sf aeshma

Class: sf mara

Class: sf astaroth

Class: sb nephilim

Class: sb taurvi

Class: sb nahema

Class: sb seraphim

Class: st azrael

Class: sfr dis

Class: sac 3

Class: sfr mephisto

Class: sc 5

Class: sfr asmodeus

Class: sac 2

Class: sc lilith

Class: sc rakshasa

Class: sd demon

Class: sd ravana

Class: sd lucifer

Class: ssg trident

Class: ssg belial

Class: ssg rahu

Class: scv moloch

Class: sj sathanas
BE: 0.75
BEDu: 11000

Class: shivan comm node

Class: sred
BEI: 0.2
BEDu: 200
BEDi: 100

Class: lred
BEDu: 600
BEDi: 300

Class: bfred
BEDu: 2100
BEDi: 1050

Class: terslash
BEDu: 350
BEDi: 175

Class: lterslash
BEDu: 150
BEDi: 75

Class: bfgreen
BEDu: 1900
BEDi: 950

Class: lrbgreen
BEDu: 1900
BEDi: 950

Class: bgreen
BEDu: 1200
BEDi: 650

Class: sgreen
BEDu: 210
BEDi: 105

Class: svas
BEDu: 350
BEDi: 175

Class: bvas
BEDu: 1100
BEDi: 550

Class: vslash
BEDu: 750
BEDi: 375

Class: green beam
BEDu: 200
BEDi: 100

Class: mjolnirbeam
BEDu: 750
BEDi: 375

Class: mjolnirbeam#home
BEDu: 400
BEDi: 200

Class: cyclops
FR: 100
BEI: 0.6
BEDu: 2000
BEDi: 1000

Class: cyclops#short

Class: rebel bomb

Class: helios
BEDu: 6800
BEDi: 3400

Class: unknown bomb
BEDu: 1500
BEDi: 750

Class: unknown megabomb
BEDu: 3200
BEDi: 1600

Class: shivan bomb

Class: shivan bomb#short

Class: shivan weak bomb

Class: shivan megabomb
BEDu: 6800
BEDi: 3400

Class: fusion mortar
FR: 20
BEDu: 80
BEDi: 40

Class: vasudan flux cannon
FR: 20
BEI: 0.4
BEDu: 500
BEDi: 250
Received post for event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING during state transtition. Find Allender if you are unsure if this is bad.
Got event GS_EVENT_START_BRIEFING (15) in state GS_STATE_START_GAME (52)
ANI BriefMap with size 573x249 (2.7% wasted)
ANI iconwing01 with size 32x28 (12.5% wasted)
Loading model 'fighter04.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter04.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0x5ce5f357, IBX checksum: 0xc2f9d342 -- "fighter04.pof"
Submodel 'fighter04b-hull' is detail level 1 of 'fighter04a-hull'
Submodel 'fighter04c-hull' is detail level 2 of 'fighter04a-hull'
Submodel 'fighter04d-hull' is detail level 3 of 'fighter04a-hull'
Submodel 'thruster03b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster03a'
Submodel 'thruster03c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster03a'
Submodel 'thruster04b' is detail level 1 of 'thruster04a'
Submodel 'thruster04c' is detail level 2 of 'thruster04a'
Loading model 'fighter06.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'fighter06.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xc5eced1d, IBX checksum: 0x713dda25 -- "fighter06.pof"
ANI icon_disruptor with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI icon_avenger with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI icon_flail with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI icon_prometheus with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI icon_banshee with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI icon_sbreaker with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
ANI icon_leech with size 56x24 (25.0% wasted)
Loading model 'newhornet_tech.pof'
IBX: Found a good IBX to read for 'newhornet_tech.pof'.
IBX-DEBUG => POF checksum: 0xe97f1fa7, IBX checksum: 0xb0958a83 -- "newhornet_tech.pof"
ANI IconWaypoint with size 23x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI FadeIconWaypoint with size 23x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI FadeIconWaypoint.ani with size 23x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI iconHades with size 145x74 (42.2% wasted)
ANI fadeiconHades with size 145x74 (42.2% wasted)
ANI fadeiconHades.ani with size 145x74 (42.2% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight03 with size 270x270 (47.3% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight03.ani with size 270x270 (47.3% wasted)
ANI iconfighter with size 24x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI Fadeiconfighter with size 24x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI Fadeiconfighter.ani with size 24x23 (28.1% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight04 with size 148x148 (42.2% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight04.ani with size 148x148 (42.2% wasted)
ANI iconscience with size 55x40 (37.5% wasted)
ANI Fadeiconscience with size 55x40 (37.5% wasted)
ANI Fadeiconscience.ani with size 55x40 (37.5% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight07 with size 144x144 (43.8% wasted)
ANI iconhighlight07.ani with size 144x144 (43.8% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 76.212 (76.212)
ANI IconWaypoint.ani with size 23x26 (18.8% wasted)
ANI iconHades.ani with size 145x74 (42.2% wasted)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.335 (0.335)
Got event GS_EVENT_SHIP_SELECTION (13) in state GS_STATE_BRIEFING (10)
Frame  0 too long!!: frametime = 0.754 (0.754)
ANI iconwing01.ani with size 32x28 (12.5% wasted)
ASSERTION: "Ship_select_ship_info_line_count < MAX_NUM_SHIP_DESC_LINES" at missionshipchoice.cpp:1270
Freeing all existing models...
Size of bitmap info = 742 KB
Size of bitmap extra info = 48 bytes
ASSERTION: "be->type != BM_TYPE_NONE" at bmpman.cpp:1640

Offline bmwbmc

I've also attached the containts of my Freespace 2 directory in case it may help.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Hmm.  There are three reasons this shouldn't have happened:

1) That turret warning is only supposed to display if you run a debug build.  If you run a release build, it should continue silently and everything should work.
2) There shouldn't be a turret16 in that model.  (The fact that the error displays indicates that the game found an extra turret in a rogue model somewhere.)
3) The exact same ship and model was used in mission 14 (Chasing Shadows); and if it worked there it should also work here.  Did you change any part of your setup between that mission and this?

Regardless, if you put the attached mission in FreeSpace2/fsport-str/data/missions, you should no longer get the error.

Offline bmwbmc

I haven't change anything since i started playing ST:R until yesterday folowing DQ's suggestions and that was because i got stuck with that constant crash in the Abandon Hope mission. Now that i think about it there were a couple of crashes in other missions, but couldn't say for sure which ones and they wouldn't appear the second time around in the mission so i didn't pay attention.

There was no folder called 'Missions' in the freespace 2/fsport-str/data so i just created one and threw the file in there.
I'm just finishing work right now so it'll be another 30 to 45 minutes before i can get home to try it.
I'll let you know.
Thank you.