Author Topic: Dumb Question  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Molaris

ok, where is the download for this?!? I can seem to find it. I had it from Turey's installer and LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEDDDDD Inferno, but now I dunno where to get it. I found one article that had 3 different options (an SCP, a Alliance Stand Alone, and the basic) but I still couldn't find where to download it. I'm doing it all manually since I am DYING to play the mods again. anyone know where I can get the best and latest Inferno build?!?
"Hey, Mike, you think you can toss me my calculations? Thanks! Ah, here it is: "Breach Hull - All Die." Even had it underlined!" -Crow T. Robot-

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
The main site removed them for the upcoming Inferno Upgrade, which from what I recall the team wishes to have the new release either just before or after the end of the year. I don't know if the Installer still has them or not.

Offline Molaris

ah poop. oh well. thanks Zane, you've been helpful today :-)
"Hey, Mike, you think you can toss me my calculations? Thanks! Ah, here it is: "Breach Hull - All Die." Even had it underlined!" -Crow T. Robot-

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
does fsmods still have links?
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Molaris

k, I got one more question if you're up for it. I'm now downloading mediaVPs 3.6.12. Under the individual components, there are several possible downloads for it. do I want them ALL or just the top one? I assumed all and already downloaded them. now just dump them into a folder?

The 3.6.12 medias should be placed in a folder called "mediavps_3612". Mods are generally released preconfigured to look there for them.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
My recommendation is to NOT use the old Inferno build but wait a couple of months for the new release.

R

Offline Molaris

the original Inferno was up, but the 1.15 patch (or whatever it was called) was actually not downloadable for some reason. so I'm just going to wait. thanks for the help guys!