Author Topic: Feature tracker?  (Read 2025 times)

Can we get something to track requested features? Sort of a bugzilla for features ;)

Right now we know what we're aiming for, at least personally, but as the project progresses it's nice to know what the people want :)

Offline penguin

• Eudyptes codus
  • Still alive.
Sourceforge has such a beast...

Since it looks like we're going to be using warpcore for CVS, it would be nice to keep everything in one place, but failing that, we can use the Jump Node project at sourceforge -- even if we don't keep the code there, we can still use the tools.

Dunno if you have to register as a user on SF to submit a request, but here it is if anyone's interested...

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=38786
your source code slave

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Does Warpcore support PHP? If so, I might be able to get a feature tracker working in a few weeks :D
-C

Offline Inquisitor

I'm taking a first pass at the "feature list" from the threads here and on VWBB.

Lots of stuff to sift thru. Gimme a day or 2 to get my arms around it (and yes, they do support PHP, you're welcome to take a shot at it, but we might be able to mark items in bugzilla as "enhancement requests" I haven;t looked at it to be frank.
No signature.

Originally posted by WMCoolmon
Does Warpcore support PHP? If so, I might be able to get a feature tracker working in a few weeks :D

No php at this time, however it can be added if necessary. Although bugzilla facilitates this really...

Offline Inquisitor

Oh, I thought I saw PHP on warpcore, my bad :)
No signature.