Author Topic: The Isa Fanclub/Cult  (Read 8371 times)

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
This needed to be done a while ago, and lets face it, being talked down to by her is hot.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline qwadtep

I think that tsundere just runs in the family.

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles
Isa would be the better lay of the two anyways. I bet crystal would just lie there and take it. Isa would at least participate.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Isa would be the better lay of the two anyways. I bet crystal would just lie there and take it. Isa would at least participate.

I wouldn't go thaty far in regards to Crystal. She's probably a scented candles and sappy music gal. Isa on the other hand, I can imagine dented bulkheads and a crushed pelvis.

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Whatever Lady Isa demands, I will readily and eagerly surrender it.

EDIT: @FireSpawn: And how dare you all to think of your pleasure before hers?!

nothing like kicking off a fake argument with a fellow Isa-Fan...
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 04:30:01 pm by 0rph3u5 »
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
You're right! We should be preparing for her rise to divinity, not lusting after her bountiful breasts or faultless figure.

OUR LIVES FOR ISA!

The Force shall free me.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
dented bulkheads and a crushed pelvis.
Analists are still trying to determine if death by Snu Snu is a good way to go.

I don't see any dere in Isa, and I don't think we'll ever see it.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline 0rph3u5

We should be preparing for her rise to divinity, not lusting after her bountiful breasts or faultless figure.

That's more like it ... Now let's see if that is a true reform or if you are still rotten on the inside....

dented bulkheads and a crushed pelvis.
Analists are still trying to determine if death by Snu Snu is a good way to go.

*sigh* One poor exapmle of humanity after another ...
How are we to prove our worth to Lady Isa if the likes of you are around?

someone might have a chance of finding out, the Lady Isa has obviously chosen him for something greater ...
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

Offline -Norbert-

Crystal agrees wtih you on that:

To Crystal: Does Isa have a warm(/fuzzy) side and does she show it often?. (if no), Is it even possible for her to have such a side?

"Hundred percent Tsun, zero percent dere"

"I'm proud, you are getting the hang of this!"

"..."

"I have no idea what you are on about little sis."

Offline 0rph3u5

@-Norbert-:

:nono:

0rph3u5' 3rd Dogma for the Faith dedicated to the Glory of Lady Isa:
Everything Crystal does or says is wrong by definition. Unless the Lady Isa says otherwise.

==================

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
We should be preparing for her rise to divinity, not lusting after her bountiful breasts or faultless figure.
That's more like it ... Now let's see if that is a true reform or if you are still rotten on the inside....

I have reformed, brother. I shall begin my training, so that I may become part of our Divine ruler's honour guard. I aim to be head of security for her holy sanctum of cleansing. I shall watch over her as she bathes, so that no harm shall befall her as she cleanses the filth from the unworthy masses from her silk-smooth skin. No evil shall touch her as she slowly slides her towel up to dry the beads of moisture that cling to her supple curves....

The Force shall free me.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Building more armed and armored ships, aiming them at her and be extra careless with the trigger? She respects firepower. Let's give her some.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Yes, I like Isa for some reason so I'll join the club.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Quanto

To Crystal: Does Isa have a warm(/fuzzy) side and does she show it often?. (if no), Is it even possible for her to have such a side?

I accept the challenge, and to those who are of the cult. I would like to point out that I am servant to no one. I see Isa only as a worthy conquest.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!

I accept the challenge, and to those who are of the cult. I would like to point out that I am servant to no one. I see Isa only as a worthy conquest.
Excerpt from Akatsuki no Tsubasa 2: Dai Shouri! game manual - Bugs, section 16B:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 01:25:18 am by Destiny »

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
I DEMAND that book.

Offline Quanto

Excerpt from Akatsuki no Tsubasa 2: Dai Shouri! game manual - Bugs, section 16B:

Well Played Sir, Well Played. But that doesn't stop me from diving under the hood and fixing the bug!

Offline 0rph3u5

I have reformed, brother. I shall begin my training, so that I may become part of our Divine ruler's honour guard.

*goes to arrange a training "accident"*

Building more armed and armored ships, aiming them at what ever she desires to be eliminated and be extra careless with the trigger? She respects firepower. Let's give her some more to command.

Corrected

I would like to point out that I am servant to no one. I see Isa only as a worthy conquest.

:nono:
You cannot conquer the Lady Isa ... she will conquer you - and only if she desires.

==================

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Wort wort wort.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ

Haha, that's glorious  :yes:
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them