Author Topic: vegetation test  (Read 2510 times)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?

just a test for grass and trees. the grass is too "rigid", but I can't do much about it ( the grass mesh itself is 130 050 polys on it's own... ), anyway, input plz :)
SCREW CANON!

:yes: pretty good, but could use a bit more light in the foreground...
pete

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline Anaz

Arrr. I'm a pirate.

AotD, DatDB, TVWP, LM. Ph34r.

You WILL go to warpstorm...

Offline Redfang

:jaw:

Now that something good. The mountains look a bit strange, but it was a grass/tree test so they're just background there. :)

The trees could use some more light, now they're pretty hard to see, and the grass looks good, but pretty unrealistic on the other side of the road.

Anyway, it's very good overall. :yes2::nod::yes:

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Like you said, the grass isn't the best but  still, at the first place I thaught it was a photo.
You have done well. (I'll leave the padawan part for Thunder) :D

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
back home.
yeah, seems much darker here, I guess the computer I work on has contrasts set high...
I've done a bit more work on it, but i don't have the file here, so no update till tomorrow :(
SCREW CANON!

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
looks good - the trees are really impressive i think - grass looks abit samey but nicely done none the less specially since dont have a plug in to do it for you - nice work =) put an old horse drawn cart on teh road though =)
ARGHHH