Author Topic: Lets Play MWLL - Die freebirth scum!  (Read 6668 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: Lets Play MWLL - Die freebirth scum!
i love flying the vtols, i like the way they handle and are by far easier to land than the asfs. you can even land them in bases on terrain control maps, so you can rapidly take unwatched bases. also the fact that a lot of them are equipped with bap and c3, they can provide some serious radar coverage. i just wish they had higher level vtols. the same 6 hawkmoths get old. you dont get a lot of kills with it either, your mostly just a distraction for the mechs on the ground, you can fire popshots all day. the elrm varient allows you to hit most mechs with impunity, and the narc varient comes in handy to in a recon support role. id love an assault varient, but im not sure if they are gonna add any in the future. i take one out either early on or if i join mid-game.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
well i went to play mwll last night and there was a huge update. you now team dependant loadout. clan gets clan mechs and vehicles is gets is mechs and vehicles. theyve added a bunch of mechs to fill all the holes. anyway we should see about getting the clan back together for some more big stompy mech action.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Oooooooh.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Oh yes, Puretech mode is fun, I just love cutting off clan heavy mech weapons using the Owens.

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Looks...interesting...yes
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
the clan vtol is an awesome beast. i also like the rifleman, finally an aa mech so you dont need to get a tank to shoot down all the flying things, its also effective against other mechs.

Nuke's Scripting SVN