Author Topic: Any chance to increase mouse speed?  (Read 4582 times)

Offline bigchunk1

• bigchunk1 = Awesome²
  • ...and by awesome I mean Jerk!
Re: Any chance to increase mouse speed?
That's how I roll too. I use the keyboard to maneuver and when I am facing my target and it comes to actually aiming I switch to the mouse. It takes some getting used to, because if the target goes off screen you're back on the keyboard, but it beats striking the mouse against the desk like flint on stone trying to start a fire.

There is a script or something that exists that makes your mouse behave like a joystick or something. With a calibrated centerpoint and any deviation of the mouse from that centerpoint moves the ship continuously in the direction away from the centerpoint. I haven't tried it personally myself.
BP Multi
The Antagonist
Zacam: Uh. No, using an effect is okay. But you are literally using the TECHROOM ani as the weapon effect.

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
I'd have doubts too if I were you. Fortunately for me (and probably all of us), I have very little in common with my fellow Frenchmen.
Do you also think, french are far underrepresented in international (english speaking) www fora world? This is what I observed over the years. If people are getting asked where they come from, theres A LOT Northern Americans, a lot europeans except french.
Frenchmen just suck hairy balls at English - and foreign languages in general. I feel it comes partly from a not-up-to-par quality of education in foreign languages, and a general lack of will to learn the invading language.
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline snake60

I'd have doubts too if I were you. Fortunately for me (and probably all of us), I have very little in common with my fellow Frenchmen.
Do you also think, french are far underrepresented in international (english speaking) www fora world? This is what I observed over the years. If people are getting asked where they come from, theres A LOT Northern Americans, a lot europeans except french.
Frenchmen just suck hairy balls at English - and foreign languages in general. I feel it comes partly from a not-up-to-par quality of education in foreign languages, and a general lack of will to learn the invading language.
Seconded ! Even in my international firm where people goes often to foreign country, the english level and accent are just ridiculous/crap ! ^^

Offline Kolgena

I did a measure: With all sensitivity max (Win + ingame), I have to move the mouse 9cm horizontally for a 360° turn.

That's pretty damn good. I have to pick up my mouse one or two times to do a full 360. You don't even have to lift your wrist off the table.

lack of will to learn the invading language.
ROTFL. That probably is THE point  :cool:

Offline pecenipicek

• Roast Chicken