Author Topic: Abandon Hope - Crash at 5:04  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Zagoo

• Check your six, pilot
Abandon Hope - Crash at 5:04
I've been playing through the Silent Threat: Reborn campaign and haven't experienced a problem until now. Every time the Hades is about to jump, the game freezes at 5 minutes and 4 seconds and then crashes. I've included the debug file and I was wondering if anyone could give me a hand. It's been frustrating me to no end  :banghead: I'm not using mediavps

[attachment deleted by a ninja]
It's not about how the strong overcome, it's about how the weak adapt and survive

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: Abandon Hope - Crash at 5:04
You're using 3.6.12, which is somewhat old.  Can you try using a 3.6.14 release candidate?  Or try a build from here, which is a very recent update from the release branch:
http://staff.hard-light.net/goober5000/temp/r8994.zip

Offline Zagoo

• Check your six, pilot
The problem still persists with both the 3.6.14 release candidate and the 3.6.13 release.
It's not about how the strong overcome, it's about how the weak adapt and survive

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Can you include a new log file using the build I attached?

Offline Zagoo

• Check your six, pilot
Here is the new debug file

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Interesting.  This is actually a code error which fails to properly account for a data error.  Put the attached file in FreeSpace2/fsport-str/data/tables and you should be all set.