Author Topic: Mouse Won't Work (Mac)  (Read 3153 times)

Mouse Won't Work (Mac)
I can't get through the training tutorial because mouse movements don't register. The mouse works in all of the menus, but once I'm in the ship and am learning to bank left/right the mouse movements don't register. Any suggestions?

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Go into the options screen and there should be an option to use mouse for movement in there that can be toggled on. (Yes I know the legacy FS interface is a bit of a pain...)
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Are you talking about the in-game options menu? Yes the mouse is toggled "on", still not working.

Offline jg18

• A very happy zod
  • can do more than spellcheck
By default, the mouse is only used for pitch and yaw (turning left/right). Controlling roll/bank is done from the keyboard. Default keys for rolling left/right are numpad 7/numpad 9. You can change the bindings in the options menu. Hope that helps.

Offline Master_Drow

• Theseus CIC officer.
Don't forget that during training the mouse it turned off, it is only enabled after you learn a few of the basics.

Offline kugreg

I bought a PS3 USB controller, works great on my much slower, older PC version of the game, but does not work with the mac at all. Tried the switch in the launcher and still the two axis controllers both dont work. Anyone have ideas, or suggestions on good joysticks to use with this game and the mac?