Author Topic: RELEASE - My contribution  (Read 9762 times)

I managed to chase down a few things that could cause the capital ship mambo, including the ship orders.  Apparently I missed setting the flag that allows for daisy-chained docking before now, so the Archimedes shouldn't throw any more fits when it goes to dock with Vervandi.  The newest version has some (bad) voice acting by yours truly.  I saw it mentioned somewhere that mods should be in their own folders so I made that happen, complete with a mod listing in the Diaspora launcher.

Offline festivefire

• I love the smell of napalm in the morning!
    • Minecraft
your download link seems to be broken.
Digital Fire

Hmm, Filedropper doesn't seem to like me anymore...  I'll see if I can get it on FSmods.net

Offline festivefire

• Minecraft
cool, im realy looking forward to trying your mission, since the main campaign is rather short, I've been looking for good third party missions to play.
Digital Fire

Well, it doesn't look like FSmods is going to happen, so lets try this one!

Offline festivefire

• Minecraft
cool, thanks, but when you update the link in the original post, make sure to tell people to uncheck the checkbox for using that websites download manager so that the button to download gives them the file instead of the setup exe for data hosts dl manager.
Digital Fire

Offline achtung

• Friendly Neighborhood Mirror Guy
  • ****in' Ace
    • Minecraft
    • Freespacemods.net
I am terrible.

http://www.freespacemods.net/download.php?view.881

I finally approved this on fsmods. I am incredibly forgetful.
FreeSpaceMods.net | FatHax | ??????
In the wise words of Charles de Gaulle, "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."

Formerly known as Swantz

No worries!  :)  I'm also quite forgetful.

I cannot see any of the files using the links referenced here....

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
The Freespace Mods link posted by Swantz should work.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Re: RELEASE - My contribution
Sorry don't want to sound retarded or anything, but how exactly do we install this? :P

No problem  :)  First, open the archive; then copy the files into your ../Diaspora/Data/ directory (i.e. it ends up looking like "[WhereYouInstalledTheGame]/Diaspora/Data/MaruenStation/mod.ini").  Next, open the Diapora launcher and select the "Mods" tab.  You should see at least two entries; one for Diaspora, and one for Maruen Station.  Select the "Activate" button for Maruen Station, and everything is ready!

You can start the mission by selecting "Tech Data" from the main screen (bottom left option), then "Mission Simulator" from that screen (top left, second option).  Maruen Station should be on the list of that screen, but if not then check that the lower left has "Single Missions" selected and not "Campaign Missions".  Happy hunting!

Thanks heaps man, nice to have someone reply around here, been an empty void the past few weeks...  :(