Author Topic: Warrhammer40K Space Marine Pics  (Read 1236 times)

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
Warrhammer40K Space Marine Pics
Chaos, Imperium, Combat, Posed, Multi, Solo, Close-up, Far out. I don;t care what kind of picture it is, just please at least make sure its not blurred or blinded. Please send any and all pix at me in regards to this game... or any other game you might play for that matter, im trying to stockpile photos and i could use anyone and everyones help. like showing off your characters new armor sets? id be more than happy to get pictures of all the armo set you have, especially in editing menu. so please, send send send.

I believe my email is available already under profile, but if not just private message me a link to photobucket or w/e or email them too me. thank you all and look forward to seeing them.

BTW this game rules.
"So I knew it wasn't just me. The madness was everywhere. These bombers were on a rampage."          -Battuta

"Get people on their feet quick and they're less likely to crawl away"     - Kyad

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Re: Warrhammer40K Space Marine Pics
Google?

Offline LordVerex

• Just do it already...
Google?
already been doing that, but i want original material too, i figure people love to show off their stuff they paid for/earned so im receptive of it. but yea.. google is working, i still want more material  :D
"So I knew it wasn't just me. The madness was everywhere. These bombers were on a rampage."          -Battuta

"Get people on their feet quick and they're less likely to crawl away"     - Kyad

Offline crizza

So whats the point of this?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Nobody knows. Nobody cares.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone