Author Topic: [WIP] Pandemonium  (Read 5076 times)

Hello everyone. Sorry guys for being silent with this for such a long time. I have been working on this mod for 3 years actually (mainly on my own or with help of Betrayal and several guys from freespace.pl :D)

Pandemonium is a post capella project, which takies place 15 years after the events from Freespace 2. It is set in Epsilon Mira system, a new GTVA's colony discovered shortly  after the fall of the NTF rebelion (Neo terran infiltrators discovered an entrance from Ribos into a rich system with a lot of natural resources hidden in 6 planets, 14 moons, several asteroid belts and recently discovered Blue Dragon Nebula, which is considered as a new fuel source for the Entire Alliance)

Epsilon Mira's colonisation project proved to be a great success. Until today it became a house for almost 160 millions of people (mainly capellan refugees) and Vasudans. The capital of the system is called Urdar Prime, planet 1.5x bigger than Earth with a breathable air, vast oceans and tropical climate. EM quickly became a prospering world. It attracted colonists and industry investors. One of the most powerful corporations in the GTVA, the Triton Dynamics created it's cell in Epsilon Mira, but nobody suspected that it's development will go so quickly. Fast growth and profits lead to the separation from the central management of Triton Dynamics. As a result, a new industry giant was born, the Epsilon Mira Military Industries (commonly called EMMI)

The GTVA's navy goals are: -Provide security operations in the system.
                                        -Support the colonisation project
                                        -To help the scientist with their researches   
                                        -To test the new tools of warfare and
                                        bring new military doctrine into reality 

Would You like to discover the mysteries of the new space and it's hidden secrets? Do You want to know how a single place can change the course of history?

...Now some pictures (I will edit this post because now I'm damn tired)

(this one is god damn old, but in my opinion is quite pretty. and the background is not from epsilon mira!)

(GTVA's new artillery destroyer. GTD Fulgator(from latin "Who throws the lightning", one of numerous Jupiter's names), This ship is made to provide long range fire support and fighter operations from it's hangar deck. Enemies beware, because this bastard has a deadly AA screen ;)

that's all for today I will show You more pictures tommorow

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Exile
Wait for more info and screenshots :D. I'm helping and maintaining progress of this mod, and I must say, it looks very promising.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
This looks cool.  Is there anything to release yet?

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Steam
Interesting, will be watching for more updates.
el hombre vicio...

Hi.
Let me make a small sitrap for now. Actually I am cleaning up the modpack (I must delete old files and other rubbish) When that is done I will begin the preparation of the demo (2 missions planned, which will show you the world of Pandemonium.).
Please don't kill me for such small screenshots. I am waiting for LG Flatron :D

Offline NeonShivan

• Previously known as BTA
  • By the Omnisiah's grace.
Your campaign looks very interesting, can't wait for a release so I can har--I mean...play it...yeah...play it, seriously though, love the screenshots, can't wait for a release :)
In German even the most beautiful love letter sounds like an execution order -Mito

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \ All the Single Ladies

( •_•)
\(  (>

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \  Oh Oh Oh

Author of Dusk Wars - A modification for Freespace 2.

I hope your campaign, is fun, too.  I also hope that if there are issues with it you receive proper constructive criticism from everyone here so it can be improved and that you learn from it instead of rage-quitting and erasing your campaign from the Internet.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Demo sounds like a good idea to get people's attention. Looking forward to it!

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Steam
dat planet. on the first pic.
:yes:
el hombre vicio...

Oh, I've almost forgot. This planet is NOT my work. It was made by Hameed from DeviantArt All credits goes to him
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=planet+resource#/d1k1yc4

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Exile
Oh, I've almost forgot. This planet is NOT my work. It was made by Hameed from DeviantArt All credits goes to him
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=planet+resource#/d1k1yc4
...That I converted into Freespace ;)
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Time for another simple picture :D
Urdar Prime's high orbit

And as an extra material I can show You some old screenshots (maybe they will be useful or something...)

Offline NeonShivan

• Previously known as BTA
  • By the Omnisiah's grace.
Very nice
In German even the most beautiful love letter sounds like an execution order -Mito

(•_•)
 <)  )/

( •_•)
\(  (>

(•_•)
 <)  )/
 /  \  Oh Oh Oh

Author of Dusk Wars - A modification for Freespace 2.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Exile
Raynor looks superb in those textures :yes:, background for Urdar Prime is also very cool :D

Raynor again, but this time in different light and with modified nameplate.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Exile
Pretty :yes: