Author Topic: Sins Rebellion Mod Dawn of the Reapers  (Read 5817 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Sins Rebellion Mod Dawn of the Reapers
I was browsing Moddb.com and came across this sins of a solar empire rebellion mod Dawn of the Reapers http://www.moddb.com/mods/mass-effect-dawn-of-the-reapers A mod based on the Mass effect series, and i have to say that it is extremely impressive, The modellers Lord Set and skyline have created some beautiful models and textures, its looks very professional. If you like Mass effect i would check this mod out!

Cerberus fleet
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Re: Sins Rebellion Mod Dawn of the Reapers
Obvious question of the day, but their models wouldn't be free to use would they ?
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grĂ¢ce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
I really don't know, you would have to get in touch with the project founder and lead modeller Lord_Set. I am a resigtered on Moddb, so i can PM him if you want, but would need details of want your wanting them for.

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

I can't wait to see Lord_Set's revised Council line-up.  Lord_Set just started modeling and texturing when he started Dawn of the Reapers so his models and textures have undergone multiple revisions as his skill has improved.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Yeah the guy just does amazingly beautiful work and turns them out at a really fast rate.

Yeah, I give him another 2-3 months before he burns out and decides to tell everyone to go screw themselves. :P
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
These guys have said they have a special suprise coming up and they have been voted one of the top 5 upcoming mods! Well done guys :)

Go tell their friends at Sins of the Prophets they're awesome too.  SotP made #2 on that list of best upcoming mods.

(I'm totally not on the SotP team as one of their coders. :P)