Author Topic: Needed - someone to do textures for Black horizon  (Read 2355 times)

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Needed - someone to do textures for Black horizon
We need someone to do textures for the black horizon campaign.  We have some textures from the FS1 campaign but they need to be redone to work with the upgraded FS2 models.  These are retextures for the Black Horizon fighters and bombers used in the campaign.  Let me know if you are interested and I will get the information to you.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Offline PeterX

• Peter
Re: Needed - someone to do textures for Black horizon
Do you mean upgrading all original textures to the hires and all maps? ...and with the BHD Gaia? I´ll take a look on my hard drive for these textures. and i look for the FS2 resolution of the dds files.
Peter
If i can´t model any ship then i use "flying trains" :-)

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Re: Needed - someone to do textures for Black horizon
Yes.
That's what I'm looking for.  There are older textures for the models but I want to get them upgraded to work with the updated models.  The BHD Gaia would just be the nameplate because that is the only difference from the GTD Orion.  The other ships are just re-textured fighters and bombers, like the Ulysses, Herc, Medusa Ursa etc.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.