Author Topic: Shrouding The Light Origins problem  (Read 1200 times)

Offline iVoid

Shrouding The Light Origins problem
I'm not sure where to post this, but here goes.

I'm playing Shrouding The Light Origins with 3.6.16. I'm on the first mission of the second pilot, but I don't have any primary weapons equiped, I can't add any on the weapon loadout screen and it says I have -6 avenger cannons to assign o.O
It started happening after I removed all ships on my wing from the ship selection...

Offline Solatar

Re: Shrouding The Light Origins problem
I've had that bug a few times, I know it sounds dumb, but did hitting the "reset" buttons in the ship and weapons screens change it back to normal?  I haven't really been able to reliably reproduce it, but the one or two times it has occurred, just resetting the loadouts fixed it for me.  The one time I know I caused it, I was testing how many missiles would be allowed in the banks of several fighters (since FRED and the game sometimes round differently) and I spent awhile in the loadout screen swapping ships and guns until randomly I had -1 of one of my guns, and couldn't mount it.  I wasn't using Shrouding the Light, but my custom data was still based on FSPort.

If that doesn't fix it, then it's a different bug and you'll have to wait until somebody who actually knows what they're doing shows up. :D

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
I know what I'm doing and I have no idea what happened. :p

It would help if I knew the steps I could take to reproduce this.

Offline iVoid

xD Well, if I recall correctly, I didn't even mess with the weapon selection screen, all I did was remove all ships from the ship selection screen but once I put them back things were like this...

EDIT: I started another pilot to try to replicate the error, but it didn't happen this time, and when I went back to my old pilot who had bug, the bug was gone O.o
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 07:47:41 am by iVoid »