Author Topic: Shadowrun Returns Alpha Gameplay Footage  (Read 1221 times)

Shadowrun Returns Alpha Gameplay Footage
For all us hopeless fans of cyberpunk and/or fantasy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9MiMjQwd2VE#!&hd=1
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
Re: Shadowrun Returns Alpha Gameplay Footage
That is sexy.

Looks excellent. I look forward to playing it, going back to the old skool with better visuals and more room to do complex actions or otherwise improve on the overall experience. Glad they were crowdfunded by fans, I found out too late to contribute.
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

They're also planning on an editor, which they mentioned a couple times in the video.  Hopefully that means I can mod in Adam Jensen's leather and floral trenchcoat for my cyborg elf gunslinger. :D
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

They're also planning on an editor, which they mentioned a couple times in the video.  Hopefully that means I can mod in Adam Jensen's leather and floral trenchcoat for my cyborg elf gunslinger. :D

Well the editor is to create missions, like FRED basically. Not sure if you can import art though, I don't see why they wouldn't add that functionality.

Well, I hope so.  No mention of that capability on their website though. :(