Author Topic: Robotech MOD recruiting...  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Robotech MOD recruiting...
The Robotech MOD, a relatively long-running MOD for Freespace 2, has reached a mid-life crisis. With the recent departure of many key staff, and the dissapearance of many others, we are running short on the manpower that will become extremely vital to our project in the coming months. So we need some help. Please e-mail either myself or Gortef if you wish to join up, or simply post in this thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help!;)

Re: Robotech MOD recruiting...
Originally posted by Unkown Target
The Robotech MOD, a relatively long-running MOD for Freespace 2, has reached a mid-life crisis. With the recent departure of many key staff, and the dissapearance of many others, we are running short on the manpower that will become extremely vital to our project in the coming months. So we need some help. Please e-mail either myself or Gortef if you wish to join up, or simply post in this thread. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help!;)

Well what do you need?
The Ancients a old and proud reace, one that is not all alone, and I am not one of them, but I am Nouben.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Texturers, modelers, and people to do missions.

Unknown,

May I send you the missions I created (with character voice files).. I only have 6 missions done and I would like some feedback. Heck I have 925 MB of voices from the Macross series if you want some to mess around with (I feel that most are useable). If I could be a part of the RTM in any way it would be a great honor. In fact it was the mod site that got me back into FS2  6 months ago!
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
That'd be great! I'll tell the rest of the staff as soon as I get over there! Thanks a lot!

My Icq and Email should be visible but I didn't get a reponse, Are you just busy or is mod work suspended for now?

I ask merely to know where to send the disk. I decided instead of trying to reach you guys online to burn missions, changes, voices,ect to disk and mail it to you.

I am curious if plans are made for a Southern Cross and Invid campaign? I will begin voice capturing in a month or two as I just got DSL and found out my Everquest account has not been deleted so I've been getting refamilliar with some old friends ;)

Oh BTW I've reached a block in mission building. First could the mod team thin out the atmosphere. IMHO it is way too thick like you are in a cloud and never come out. Also I need a Land background like Bab5 sorta had with the extreame low earth orbit background it created. That way 3 or 4 missions take place on the surface (op star-saver),(Granite City), (New Detroit), and the re-edit Ep-18 Khyron's revenge (I need to have the sdf1&2 on the surface halfway into the lake (docked perhaps)? otherwise the reactions of the civillians mean nothing (look the sdf-1 is taking off - Doh it's already in the atmosphere!) lol... Also Mars base Sara would be nice to have as that is where the SDF-1 gets trapped by gravity mines and the base needs to be destroyed to destroy the mines otherwise Khyron will take the ship!

Yeah the transformation sequence is very inportant to the overall storyline, but I've tried to avoid creating more missions based around that.

I am trying to recreate the blitzkrieg by having the sdf-1 rise out of the atseroid ring and destroy the cruiser as it reaches the rings. Of course your job is to fly within the asteroids and then ambush (right) the enemy who should be just as impeded as you.

Yes to much too long... I love FS2 but I love animation more!!!
Now where did the Nedesico go? Gekigan Flare!!!!!
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon