Author Topic: Subhmans  (Read 2275 times)

Offline Rexor

I have to admit Diaspora is very well done.

But I just read what one called "Vik Thor" wrote ( Original 1978 Battlestar Galactica Style ) ;
It's so miserable see how many not Real Men there are in these times !!!!!!!!!!
I'm a Real Man, a Macho, a dominant male of almost 40yo !!!!!!!!
Also I'm very higly cultured. I know what's the nature.
In every animal species the male is the dominant sex.
Vik Thor is RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!
The male is the dominant sex, the females the dominated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a time, lasted millennia, until few years ago (I was there) when Men was Men an Women was Women !!!!!
Nothing has changed.
The problem now is : sadly, it's full of subhumans NOT Real Men !!!!!!!!!!

Only Real Men can be warriors, only men can be in command positions. THIS IS THE NATURE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battlestar Galactica (New series) absolutely SUCKS, and it's completely unnatural !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so miserable, pitiful, see so many subhumans "not real men" dares to speak as if they was right !!!!!!!!!!!!

AND DON'T TRY TO REPLY 'CAUSE I DON'T SPEAK WITH SUBHUMANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Okay. Then I guess you better not speak at all then.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline newman

Wow, you totally can't tell that this is the same guy agreeing with himself. Congratulations on being subtle enough to not change your.. colorful posting style at all. Otherwise me might have suspected something? Wait, that's not right.. :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

Now go away or I will taunt you again. [/French accent]
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline newman

With a mindset like yours, I would also make the following suggestion if you want to have even an infinitesimal chance of anyone ever taking you seriously, not to mention not getting banned after being a member of a forum for 5 minutes:

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Zacam

• Magnificent Bastard
  • Administrator
  • I go Sledge-O-Matic on Spammers
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Twitter
    • ModDB Feature
Cultured like an over night petrie dish, maybe. And sadly, not likely one to lead to a scientific medical breakthrough.

But, as it is bad form to carry on with regards to those powerless to defend themselves, I'll just have to be happy with the fact that The Ban Hammer is a double barrel affair.

Now to figure out how to reload it.
Report MediaVP issues, now on the MediaVP Mantis! Read all about it Here!
Talk with the community on Discord
"If you can keep a level head in all this confusion, you just don't understand the situation"

¤[D+¬>

[08/01 16:53:11] <sigtau> EveningTea: I have decided that I am a 32-bit registerkin.  Pronouns are eax, ebx, ecx, edx.
[08/01 16:53:31] <EveningTea> dhauidahh
[08/01 16:53:32] <EveningTea> sak
[08/01 16:53:40] * EveningTea froths at the mouth
[08/01 16:53:40] <sigtau> i broke him, boys

Offline rev_posix

• Administrator
  • I have the password to your shell account...
    • Trials and Tribulations
Wow, you totally can't tell that this is the same guy agreeing with himself. Congratulations on being subtle enough to not change your.. colorful posting style at all. ...
That, and the basically exact same IP address used for both posts...

Seriously, they honestly think we can't tell?  It's like a drunk guy trying to sneak back into the house and not wake up his wife, thinking he's a ninja when everyone knows what is going on.
--
POSIX is fine, as is Rev or RP

"Although generally it is considered a no no to disagree with a mod since it's pretty much equivalent to kicking an unpaid janitor in the nuts while he's busy cleaning up somebody elses vomit and then telling them how bad they are at cleaning it up cause you can smell it down the hall." - Dennis, Home Improvement Moderator @ DSL Reports

"wow, some people are thick and clearly can't think for themselves - the solution is to remove warning labels from poisons."