Author Topic: Enormous thanks to the team!  (Read 1682 times)

Enormous thanks to the team!
I downloaded Diaspora about four days ago via torrent, found after weeks of looking for a space sim to play (I started by trying to run X-Wing v. Tie Fighter on my mac :S, very frustrating).

I am a huge BSG fan and space flight sims are easily my favourite games to play so when I found this I nearly died of excitement.  The look and feel of the show was captured perfectly, the gameplay is exceptional.  I bought a joystick for the sole purpose of playing this outstanding game!  Your attention to detail does not go unnoticed, the gameplay is delightfully challenging.  A few bugs here and there of course, but overall I'm ecstatic.

-Also, you guys should consider setting up a Paypal donation link on the game site.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Enormous thanks to the team!
You can click the 'HLP' link on the top bar and click 'Donate' to contribute to the site's hosting costs.

Offline newman

^^ That.

Apart from that, this game is completely free and needs to stay that way; making any sort of money from this would probably result in a C&D, not something anyone here wants.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

True enough.  That had crossed my mind actually, but I'm just overwhelmed by the quality of this release it seems shameful not to give back.

Offline Echelon9

Thanks to see appreciation from a fellow Mac user.

Take a look at some of the other quality mods and TCs here - Blue Planet, FSPort and Wing Commander amongst others.