Author Topic: AV-98 Ingram  (Read 5237 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
yea it's one of those "happy, happy" series... but still it's nicely done :) -exept the ending IMO

any updates on the Mecha?
Habeeb it...

Offline Kamikaze

• A Complacent Wind
    • http://www.nodewar.com
Originally posted by Gortef
yea it's one of those "happy, happy" series... but still it's nicely done :) -exept the ending IMO

most happy, happy series' get on my nerves, AD was pretty good from what I've seen though (me likes the opening theme) but I prefer slightly more serious stuff like Fruits Basket :nod:

BTW: I LOVE the cell shaded 98, good job :D
Science alone of all the subjects contains within itself the lesson of the danger of belief in the infallibility of the greatest teachers in the preceding generation . . .Learn from science that you must doubt the experts. As a matter of fact, I can also define science another way: Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts. - Richard Feynman

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Originally posted by Gortef

her, no. My PC is still down ( I'm fixing stuff slowly ), and it was the weekend, so no PC :p
besides, I work on it at work and I wasn't even at home this weekend, I was at the japan expo ( anime convention ) ^_^
SCREW CANON!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
... lucky bastard! :p
Habeeb it...

Offline Nico

• Venom
yeah, I saw some seriously cool stuff ( and I spent a lot of money in dvd too :p )

about Alphonse, it's on old for a couple days, my brother is mailing me schematics of it, should help me a lot :)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2002, 06:21:15 am by 83 »
SCREW CANON!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
oh well... maybe someday...

anyway, I wish you luck with your PC... not just because this Mecha but also because RT MOD ;)
And I guess the schematics will help a lot :)
Habeeb it...

^
|
Link to the Kiith Paktu website

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
SWEEET! :D :yes:

I cant wait for the whole thing cell-shaded!
I have returned... Again...

Offline Nico

• Venom

Bah, no need to open a new thread for each new model I do.

This is Lachdanan, the main character of my fantasy universe. I've decided to make an anime-like opening sequence as part of my formation, so creating the meshes is the first step.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2002, 06:20:42 am by 83 »
SCREW CANON!

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
2nd pic doesn't work... But it looks awesome. I'm a anime freak and i'm looking forward to see more of your work! :D
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline Nico

• Venom
oups, forgot to upload the second one :lol:
anyway, thanx :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline TheCelestialOne

• Man of Exceptional Taste
The second one is also :jaw:. But the nose seems to have a problem...
"I also like to stomp my enemies, incite rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening my battle aura."

~Supporter of the The Babylon Project~

Like Babylon 5? Like Star Trek? Like science fiction? Go HERE

Offline Nico

• Venom
strange lightning, I have to be careful with the view setting, the cel effect is really about messing with the 3dsmax material settings, so it's kindda tricky to achieve.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Kick ass! :nod:

allthough... in the first one looks like he's thinking "Just run and jump man... and you're gonna fly" :D

j/k ... it's just the basic position of the arms that's all :wink:
Habeeb it...