Author Topic: Blue Planet War in Heaven double GUI bug, help needed.  (Read 1071 times)

Blue Planet War in Heaven double GUI bug, help needed.
Well, I finally got through BP1 thanks to the help of people on this forum, however. I have now encountered a new issue.
When I run the game, everything works perfectly fine. However in game, I am getting a bug that copies the in game GUI,
shrinks it, and moves it a bit to the right of it's origin. The result is a double HUD interface. This occurs with in game text as
well. It has not effected my text to speech or any other process in the game. I am assuming that there is something wrong
with the installer, anyone have a solution? I can provide no error logs because there were no errors detected. I have also
deleted the advanced files in the BP2 folder, but to no prevail. Hope someone has a fix, here is my system information:

FS2 Retail version (Installed off of a original set of disks I picked up on amazon for $25)
Inferno Build: 3.6.18
GFX Card: ATI RADEON HD 4200
Processor: AMD Athelon(tm) II X2 240 Processor
Ram: 7GB DDR3 (1066 I think)
Pc Model ID (HP): s5753w (HP Slimline desktop)

Thanks

Re: Blue Planet War in Heaven double GUI bug, help needed.
And a quick note I forgot to put in, I have tried fiddling with the graphics settings in the launcher and in the FS2 options menu.
This has had no effect on my problem.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It's an artifact of the resolution you're using. I think Yarn has a fix lying around but in the meantime trying setting it to something like 1680x1050 (if that fits your screen).

Change the resolution to 16:9