Author Topic: Dradis  (Read 2410 times)

My Dradis doesnt work and i dont know what to do. can someone help me

Offline z64555

• Self-proclaimed controls expert
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Could you post a screenshot of your Dradis, so we can see what is happening?
Secure the Source, Contain the Code, Protect the Project
chief1983

------------
funtapaz: Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Juche.
z64555: s/J/Do
BotenAlfred: <funtapaz> Hunchon University biologists prove mankind is evolving to new, higher form of life, known as Homopithecus Douche.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Is this on the MK II you were attempting to make work earlier? Cause I think I know why if it is.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

The dradis just does not pop up. not on the mk II or any other ship. The dradis screen is just blank.

Wait, I got mixed up. My Dradis screen is not working in the cockpit of the Diaspora ships (viper mkII, raptor ect.) and the entire hud is not working on my btrl viper mkII

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
If DRADIS isn't working, I suggest you get rid of any mods and see if it works. Then we can see about adding the mods back in one at a time to see what caused the issue.

Ok so I did what you said but it didnt work. The Dradis screen was not working when i first downloaded the game I dont konw what to do

Offline karajorma

• Administrator
Okay, that's a little strange. Probably the best thing to do is to run the debug build and post the fs2_open.log as detailed Please post your fs2_open.log file.  Instructions on how to do this can be found in this post.. The instructions are for FS2 but they are pretty much the same for Diaspora, just in the Diaspora folder instead.