Author Topic: Error Message(accidentally deleted other message))  (Read 5379 times)

Offline luxebo

Re: Error Message(accidentally deleted other message))
Thanks!  :) tga file convertion works! Ah, I see that you have to have mechs to start.

Is mech variants workable in Microsoft Excel or would that screw with csv? That and copy/paste is what I used to create other variants, and seemingly screws with other variants.

Is mech variants workable in Microsoft Excel or would that screw with csv? That and copy/paste is what I used to create other variants, and seemingly screws with other variants.
Like magic said, you can try to make/change variants, but better with a text editor. However, if your going to do this in Excel (if its easier for you that way), you'll still have to go to a regular text editor (i.e. Notepad) and make sure you have commas in their appropriate places.

Offline luxebo

Ah, I see where I went wrong there.  :doubt: Thanks for the help Raven!  :yes:

No problem :)

Offline luxebo

I found another error code, can't load A_0_4 properly in the editor after tga change of the burnin. The burnin is exceptionally large, so maybe that might be the case? All other tga change of the burnin works.

EXCEPTION : Attempt to read from NULL in EDITREL! (+0x6AB55)
Address   : 0x013FBB55
Location  : EDITREL! (+0x6AB55)

Edit: Found another interesting glitch. That's the dozer mission. I deleted the dozer and let player choose his/her own mechs but mission still fails. The mission is the A_jumpship_2 (something like that one.)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:59:02 pm by luxebo »

Offline luxebo

Found yet another error. Sorry if I'm bothering/spamming on these forums, but I feel like I need to post this one. On Carver 5 Honor Guard, at one point, I quicksaved and then later on I lost Steel and his Highlander (died and I won't take that.) When I quickloaded, my mechs disappeared on the mission area itself even when on the hud/commanding options and the mission automatically fails. I know it's Carver 5, but this was a bit annoying as I had to reload the whole mission due to one little mistake.

Edit: Any quickload on that mission automatically results in a fail. That's weird...  :wtf:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 01:51:06 pm by luxebo »

Offline magic

I found another error code, can't load A_0_4 properly in the editor after tga change of the burnin. The burnin is exceptionally large, so maybe that might be the case? All other tga change of the burnin works.

Thank you for playing and posting. Possible?

Edit: Found another interesting glitch. That's the dozer mission. I deleted the dozer and let player choose his/her own mechs but mission still fails. The mission is the A_jumpship_2 (something like that one.)

I dont understand what you did. If you delete anything be careful to delete any objective that has reference to it.

About Carver V that mission was strange in original. 

Offline luxebo

Yup, A_0_4 has a small bug tac map wise, but the mission is small anyway so not much problem there. Might be possible that burnin is weird.

The dozer mission on the pirate jumpship (I believe I posted the whole scenario on an earlier post attempting to allow vehicles) where before it starts with the dozer, now I've changed the mission to logistics allowed and upon bringing my own mechs, it still fails the mission. I think the only solution to that is to remake the mission (which is exactly why two different machines are used for different missions.)

Passed Honors Guard. I think it's because of the cut scene in the beginning, but I don't want to test it yet. Not close to there in recreating missions.