Author Topic: My pit for Freespace 2  (Read 13765 times)

Re: My pit for Freespace 2
Have you thought of doing the MOD for the X52. It would make it a lot better

two ways

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfJNiHmEszk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JGZSx7UaVU

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Don't really have the desire to do so. Maybe when I get an x55 or Warthog and I can spare a joystick. :P
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Finished labels

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
So much did one of those touchscreens set you back?

I want one.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Well I bought a used 24" off Ebay for $190 but it died in less than a couple years. My new pit does not use touchscreens as I decided I would rather have the tactile feel of real buttons. That is why I built the button panels.

Well I decided to install my Neospeech Paul and Kate to use for the TTS voices where needed. They are better than the one that comes with Windows.

It would be nice if it were possible to adjust the attributes of the voices on the Launch screen.

Well since I don't use a touchscreen monitor anymore for the second screen I figured out how to still use Helios for displaying help screens or other things. You can do popup panels by using assigning a game controller to monitor 2 in Helios and use toggle hidden when a button is pressed.