Author Topic: links?  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Revan227

• by far, the Hades is WAY better than the colossus!
    • Minecraft
where are the download links at?
DIVE, DIVE, DIVE  HIT YOUR BURNERS PILOT!

(yes i know how overused this is)

Overly Attached Support Ship: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=86760.0

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
Inferno is only "technically released" because there is a previous version that's obsolete.

If you want it badly go to freespacemods but I gotta warn you, it doesn't work like a typical FSO mod.
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

Offline Revan227

• Minecraft
then why do i hear that is it a great mod?

Overly Attached Support Ship: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=86760.0

Offline Lorric

then why do i hear that is it a great mod?
It's not that there's anything wrong with it, it's that a superior version is about to be released in the coming months.

I also was excited about Inferno when I first joined HLP at the very end of 2011, yet decided to wait for the improved version. And here we are in September 2013! :)

Offline Revan227

• Minecraft
ah ok, i see now, how long untill the new version of inferno??

Offline Lorric

ah ok, i see now, how long untill the new version of inferno??
They set a deadline for Summer 2013 but couldn't meet it. But the fact they thought they could get it out by Summer 2013 must mean it won't be long now, perhaps a few months, late 2013, early 2014? But of course no one knows for sure. The typical answer around here to any such question is "it'll be done when it's done." But like I said, there's reason to believe it won't be too long.

Offline Revan227

• Minecraft
ok, then what is the link to the old Inferno?

Because both Inferno: Nostos and Inferno:SCP are completely different from the old Inferno: Release 1 i think it is worth a look, even the models look very outdated today, because it was released years before the SCP. So it is a retail-based campaign with models in retail-quality. Maybe it is even better if you play this without SCP, or at least without mediavps and launcher settings for retail graphics on higher resolutions. I think it feels better if everything looks retailish instead some new graphic effects with very old models...

Inferno Release 1
Inferno Release 1 SCP compatibility patch, even i do not know if this works with current scp builds, maybe you need a (very) older build. I think at least 3.6.10 should work.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 03:23:41 am by Deepstar »
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele