Author Topic: Upcoming models now with P3D!  (Read 12923 times)

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Re: Upcoming models now with P3D!
Nice, but don't you think you think you could fit at least three launcher ports on those frontal surfaces? Currently you seem to have one.

You mean missile banks?  There's two large torp ones (one on each side) and 4 regular ones (2 on each side)
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

If you have firefox/waterfox/etc you can click on the picture to get a controllable 3d model (the p3d)

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I've seen that. It's just that the "light" ports don't look like your usual missile ports.

Oh I see what your getting at.  It's not the light/missile launchers thats the problem it's the big torpedo launcher.  Apparently I used a cruise missile!!!! launcher.  The torp launcher is just a bigger version of the missile one.  Let me fix that now

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Well, some of your other ships (Ballista and Hwacha) also use this model. :) Though it looks good on them, especially on Hwacha.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I was waiting for this :D. Awesome :yes: !
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

It's done and available.... next up: Tallahesse Mk 2

A quick snapshot of the tallie...

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Quite original. It's really well armed, with 4 Plasma Turrets it has as many big guns as an Essex! It's quite a battlecruiser.

That thing looks nasty. How big is it compared to the old tallie?

That thing looks nasty. How big is it compared to the old tallie?

Approximately 1.45 times the size (Saga's tallie is ~540m and this is ~780m).  It's still smaller than the carriers (it is bigger than the Yorktown).

Quite original. It's really well armed, with 4 Plasma Turrets it has as many big guns as an Essex! It's quite a battlecruiser.
It's suppose to be the top-tier heavy cruiser.  It's shorter than the Essex, but more bulky.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Looks like a nice, frontal firepower-centric alternative to Essex Battlecruiser. I'm still hoping for an actual battleship with 6-8 Plasma Cannons. :) Ideally, there would be both a "standard" battleship and a superdreadnought like the Hvar'kaan. Are you planning anything like that, Scooby?

The Warlock will be a battleship/dreadnaught class

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Yeah, though from what I've seen of it, it doesn't quite have this "WWII in Space" vibe. Not to mention from what you said, it'd be that Hvar'kaan equivalent. Do you think you could make something like "Gettysburg Mk.II", with flat, slightly sloped deck and 6 Plasma turrets neatly lined up along it's top and bottom deck?

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
Long time no update? :/
Star Citizen No. 250

I'm still alive!  Just having quite a few personal issues (problems of the heart).  Things will work out in the end I hope  :)

Tallahasse was just added.  Next up: Tiger's Claw

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
I'm still alive!  Just having quite a few personal issues (problems of the heart).  Things will work out in the end I hope  :)

Look after yourself mate

Tallahasse was just added. 
Cool

Next up: Tiger's Claw
AWESOME!!!!!!!
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art