Author Topic: MagiC - need workable mechwarrior brain for orignal game.  (Read 1301 times)

MagiC - need workable mechwarrior brain for orignal game.
Magic and to those that may read this as well.

I know this is the forum for Omnitech - But there are very few people I know that can get me the information I need. Magic is one of them, and I am sure there are some Omnitech fans out there that may know as well.

A few years ago I used magic's brain files on the  MC2 vanilla game and they worked perfect (Fixing the horrid AI that the vanilla game had).

Problem is - I lost all those files - nor do I even remember what files I used or from which version of magic's Omnitech I used them from.

Was wondering if anyone could help out with this or point me in the right direction.

I am a diehard fan of the original - just not the Omnitech version (NO insult intended). Just want to play the original with the fixed AI brain.

And wolfman's material is not an option for me. His early brain material had issues with it (mission 11 - I think) as well as wolfman not being the to helpful type (past experience with him years ago).

Thanks.

Offline magic

Re: MagiC - need workable mechwarrior brain for orignal game.
Send me pm with your email and I will send you fixABL.exe command that I used to fix original MC2 brains.
Its only 50Kb.
Copy in the folder when all those brains files are, dbl click and follow instructions.