Author Topic: 250 ship limit  (Read 6975 times)

Offline Aardwolf

But wasn't it already bumped once from the retail value?

Offline niffiwan

• Eluder Class
But wasn't it already bumped once from the retail value?

yeah - Inferno builds (now standard of course)
Creating a fs2_open.log | Red Alert Bug = Hex Edit | MediaVPs 2014: Bigger HUD gauges | 32bit libs for 64bit Ubuntu
----
Debian Packages (testing/unstable): Freespace2 | wxLauncher
----
m|m: I think I'm suffering from Stockholm syndrome. Bmpman is starting to make sense and it's actually written reasonably well...

Offline fightermedic

• quite a nice guy, no really, i am
if so, wouldn't that suggest that the change is rather painless?
>>Fully functional cockpits for Freespace<<
>>Ships created by me<<
Campaigns revised/voice-acted by me:
Lightning Marshal 1-4, The Regulus Campaign, Operation: Savior, Operation: Crucible, Titan Rebellion, Fall of Epsilon Pegasi 1.1Aftermath 2.1,
Pandora's Box 2.2, Deep Blood

Other Campaigns I have participated in:
The Antagonist, Warzone, Phantoms & Echo-Gate

All the stuff I release is free to use or change in any way for everybody who likes to do so; take whatever you need

Offline m!m

Not really, Inferno builds were incompatible mainly because the pilot files were not compatible with standard builds but there were also issues with the multiplayer code which may break if we increase the maximum number of ships.
The new pilot code should be able to handle a bumped limit but other parts of the code could be affected and this would need some effort to get right.

Offline asyikarea51

• -__-||
I forgot, but ship templates counted to the limit too... do they still? :banghead:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Ship templates don't work, and they aren't even functional in the code right now anyway.  So you can just remove them if you need a few more slots.