Author Topic: ENIGMA DEATH BUG pulverizes Battuta's skeleton, relationships  (Read 12601 times)

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
Re: ENIGMA DEATH BUG pulverizes Battuta's skeleton, relationships
The players locked subspace drive is probably for mid-mission jumps (you can't have the player actually jump out and end the mission.)

You should add this to the Blue Planet Library.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Hilarity.  Also

'hey dude' Rian said. 'you ever gonna come to bed'

Ah yes, the refrain of wives and girlfriends everywhere whose partners get engrossed in something on the computer.  The real question is.... when you finally went to bed, did you get the *heavy sigh rollover* treatment?  Because, especially now that we have kids, that's pretty much my nighttime ritual 2-3 times per week :p
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Luis Dias

for me it's more like "hey lets go to beee..." SNORE.

Three kids is just too much.

Albeit lately my wife has been having a strange side-effect of some of her medication and is hilariously nymphomaniac! :yes:

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Albeit lately my wife has been having a strange side-effect of some of her medication and is hilariously nymphomaniac! :yes:

So when's your fourth due?  :p

Regardless, batts, just wait until you have kids.  The "hey are you coming to bed" becomes a look of if-you-don't-come-to-bed-right-****ing-now-i-am-going-to-make-you-regret-it-for-the-forseeable-future-which-for-me-is-the-next-30-years-and-don't-you-think-i'll-forget-it.  Fortunately, this is why human females have evolved the defense mechanism of "baby brain" in which, while raising an infant, they regularly forget things said or done five minutes earlier, thereby preventing them from murdering the father of their children in the first week after delivery.

You think support ship bugs are bad, you just wait ;)
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Luis Dias

exactly, and the reason is not "lets have sex", it's more like "no way you're going to have fun now for a couple of hours and when the kids wake up in the middle of the night you're too tired and I'm the one who has to get up!"

****, I'll stop derailing this thread although its hard cos of its name...

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I miss all the posters from this thread!

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
They miss you too?

. . Hey I'm in one of these you know: https://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=92175.msg1822653#msg1822653

(different mod but still It's funny)
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

This was a fantastic read, I think I missed this when it was first posted!

IIRC there is still a bug with that support ships can throw you out of the mission, they are still meanies