Author Topic: Warzone radio messages  (Read 2510 times)

Warzone radio messages
I played the voiced Warzone for the first time and what bothered me was that the comm traffic didn't sound like comm traffic, so I gave the whole specials folder the treatment and now everything in there sounds properly like radio messages. I did this for myself but anybody else want this as well? If so I find a place to upload it too.

Offline Macfie

• If somebody made a campaign I've probably got it
Re: Warzone radio messages
I played the voiced Warzone for the first time and what bothered me was that the comm traffic didn't sound like comm traffic, so I gave the whole specials folder the treatment and now everything in there sounds properly like radio messages. I did this for myself but anybody else want this as well? If so I find a place to upload it too.

What exactly do you mean?  Are you refering to sound quality or content?  We generally don't change the original message content that the campaign author included in the campaign.
Normal people believe that if it isn't broke, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it isn't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet.
The difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers is:
Mechanical Engineers build weapons.  Civil Engineers build targets
An optimist sees the glass half full; the pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees that the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

I mean that the oggs ran through a filter to make the radio messages sound like radio messages, nothing else was changed

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Sounds cool.  Other mods have done this (e.g. Silent Threat: Reborn) but it requires audio processing skills so it's not universal.  I'm sure people would be interested in the upload.