Well it seems that I finally get time to play and review this, and you decide to update when I'm halfway through playing it.
Anyway I'll comment on the issues I found in the earlier version I played, if you've fixed the issue already, just ignore it.
As usual when reviewing / playtesting a mission, I'm going to be absolutely merciless about complaints. I know that can come off like I'm whining about the mission but I do this not cause it was a bad mission (it wasn't) but cause I think that even expert mission designers need every scrap of feedback they can make to make the best mission possible. With that in mind, here are my issues with the mission.
1) When the mission briefing starts, the gridlines are somewhat askew. I know there are a few Diaspora missions that have the same issue, but you won't find that in any of my
missions cause I consider it to be somewhat sloppy. Make sure you use the Level Object and Align Object controls to get them looking good.
2) The mission starts with a blank grid which is visually unappealing. Get at least an icon or two up.
3) The briefing has a large number of icons piled on top of each other. You're also using the fighter icon when the fighter wing icon is much more suitable.
4) You haven't changed the Custom Wing Names settings from the Mission Notes Editor. This means that only Alpha wing shows up on the HUD while Bravo wing doesn't appear on either the loadout screen either. This seems rather strange since the player is able to assign at least two members of Alpha wing to fly Raptors but yet can't change the loadout on the raptors that are supposedly under their control in Bravo wing.
5) Yeah I know it's a minor point but your wing name choices differ from those that the Diaspora team used. If you check the help file you'll see a link to the BSG Phonetic Alphabet which we generally use for naming Cylon wings but not Cylon capital ships or Colonial wings. The use of colors for Colonial wings is canon but somewhat vaguely used in the show. That said, I don't know if anyone other than a Diaspora FREDder would have noticed.
6) The Escort Pathios objective evaluates to true when waypoints are done. But without a message, there is no in-game reason why one of your objectives suddenly appears on screen as completed. A "Pothios on station" message would work wonders here. (The actual objective itself is rather strange with 3 triggers, two of which are simply TRUE.
7) The same goes for the Assume CAP objective which suddenly comes true when Tyber is destroyed, regardless of whatever else is going on at the time.
8) You might want to consider making the 3rd secondary objective into a bonus or invalid objective so that it isn't present at the start of the mission. I cover the use of bonus and invalid objectives here
9) None of the Cylon basestars are on the escort list. They all really should be on there but given that some of those basestars are mission critical objectives, they definitely need to be on there. Cobolt should also appear on the list for the same reason.
10) Similarly the priority targets such as the Cylon heavy raiders should all have the Targetable As Bomb ship flag set for them. This allows player to simply press the B key to cycle through their priority targets.
11) You should be using the No Arrival Message flag from the Wings Editor for any wings that have a message associated with them. This prevents the scripted message you added being immediately followed by the builtin "New Contacts on DRADIS" type message from a wingman.
12) One of the Daliance's messages is actually sent from the Cerberus by mistake. I forget which one but it specifically refers to the Cerberus which makes the whole thing very, very odd.
13) I noticed that (at least) the Pathios and the Virgos Valor were engaging the enemy basestars but not actually pointing at them, unable to bring the under nose cannon to bear. This is rather stupid as this is the Bolitho's primary cannon.
14) I couldn't rearm (despite being told I could) and the ending of the mission was a red-alert rather strangely. I assume this is cause the mission is unfinished rather than by mistake / design though.
Anyway, overall I enjoyed the mission (although it might be a bit long at nearly 20 minutes). If you need any help implementing any of my suggestions, I'll be more than happy to help.