Author Topic: Multiplayer Interest  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Thrain

• Steam
Multiplayer Interest
First off I appreciate the FSO community for helping me get my Steam copy Freespace 2 in working order.
I was wondering about multiplayer, I have played a few games online and haven't had any luck finding games since then. I am not sure if it is due to a lack of activity or an issue on my end.
Do any of you play online? Thanks in advance!

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Re: Multiplayer Interest
There's probably still some interested veterans kicking around, although I was hoping the Steam release would help revive it.  Since a lot of the Steam purchasers are still using the Steam forum and haven't found HLP yet, it might be worth trying to stir up interest on  there, if there haven't been any threads on it yet.  We may want to put a multiplayer howto thread over there to get some more interest.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Thrain

• Steam
I will post a thread in the Steam forum and see if I can stir up some interest!
We'll see if that works.  :)

I was interested in getting some games myself just reinstalled FS2 not sure how FS2net works yet but ill figure it out if not im open to IP games!

Offline Thrain

• Steam
I was interested in getting some games myself just reinstalled FS2 not sure how FS2net works yet but ill figure it out if not im open to IP games!

I will try to help if i can, I am still learning as I go. If you have Steam my user name is Th0r1n, or you can reach my through these forums. There are a few good guides to help out in the forums.

Also check out "https://widget01.mibbit.com/?settings=b73fe961ed217d9a3cbd9637dc7ba9bf&server=irc.esper.net%3A%2B6697&channel=%23Multi&noServerTab=false" It seems to be a chat window for FSO multiplayer