Author Topic: Hello again...im BACK  (Read 2741 times)

Hello again...im BACK
what releases were coming out in a week or two? man ive been surfing this forum for awhile each day looking for anything new....and no goodies....:(:( im still anticipating these ships and other stuff....cant wait....cant wait....*pout pout* :(:(
"Got Life?"
"Three days he rose again, fulfilling all the prophecies of the Word of God; this man's name was Jesus Christ!"
"What will tomarrow bring? Keep in mind this phrase: we are all a vapor in God's eyes..."
"God knows no time, for he is ETERNAL...":nod:
John 3:16-Pick up a bible and see what it's all about...:nod:

Offline Skippy

• It's not a bug, it's a feature™
    • FS/FS2 Campaigns List
Be patient, young Jedi :nod:
MACHINA TERRA | FS/FS2 Campaigns list
Specs: Core2 Duo 2GHz, 2GB DDR2, 160GB HD, gfg7700 (Asus G1 Laptop)
Q9550, 4GB DDR2, 2x500GB HD (RAID1), RHD4870, X48-DS6, Corsair 620HX (Desktop)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Well, sorry for the delay again.

One lesson that we learned from this is that we cannot make predictions about release dates on projects that depend solely on our free time to work on them. I didn't have time to work on the final details of the missions we wanted to release, and everything was delayed again. We are working our best, but it gets hard when you don't have all the time or people you need.

We still need good people to work on texturing, mapping and conversion, and more people to work on missions would help us speed up the process too. Unfortunately, we don't have these people, and things move slowly.
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
yeah, and I was supposed to help on something, and pam, my PC died... mmh... I wonder... Rah!!!! it's your fault Styxx!!!! i'm sure it's because of that that my PC died!!! be doomed!!!!

aaaaaaaaaah, feel better.
SCREW CANON!

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by venom2506
yeah, and I was supposed to help on something, and pam, my PC died... mmh... I wonder... Rah!!!! it's your fault Styxx!!!! i'm sure it's because of that that my PC died!!! be doomed!!!!

aaaaaaaaaah, feel better.

Until next time:p
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Originally posted by Styxx
We still need good people to work on texturing, mapping and conversion, and more people to work on missions would help us speed up the process too. Unfortunately, we don't have these people, and things move slowly.

I can provide some limited help in the mission design department, though somebody will need to explain to me how to properly use variables in a mission (as the FRED2 documentation does a poor job of this! Send me a PM or an email and we can discuss the details if you are interested in my help.
You can do anything you want in this world. All you need is the proper mind set and an arsenal of nuclear weapons!

FF-Space Cowboy: Official XO of NA league.

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Things are moving slowly? Since things always move slowly at MT then slowly should now be called normal speed! ;)

So, MT is progressing at its usual speed and there is nothing at all to worry about! It should come out in the next ten years!
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Offline Levyathan

• That that guy.
I'd say fifteen, just to be sure...

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Levyathan

* smites Levyathan *

Sheddup! :D
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Corsair

• Gull Wings Rule
Originally posted by Levyathan
At least we know they're on pace. ;)
Wash: This landing's gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: *shrug* "Oh God, oh God, we're all gonna die"?
Mal: This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.