Author Topic: HLP Roll of Honours  (Read 37155 times)

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
sniff sniff, I smell nerf bait, aside from 1 dp that was all due to the card's own effect.  for those who dont know in hearthstone you start with 30hp each.  The card in question is a 6/6 for seven, double the attack of the card each time it takes damage.

If anyone is interested in adding me I play on the Euro survers
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft
**** yeah 1HP left on Satan! Wooo
I haven't even got enough Mom's Heart kills to get to the Sheol either that's how badass that run was

"No"

Offline CKid

After it was announced that the E25 was being removed from the store and gift shop, I decided to pick one up. Two days in and I got my ace tanker in what was a glorious battle. I had one shell left at the end when the dust settled.

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Seriously, how much do they expect one light tank to do?

WoT Replay File.  worth watching if you want to see a light tank running for its life from a heavy

edit - prevent double posting

I love playing low tier battles in Hearthstone 'cause they dont spot stuff like the Stalagg+Feugan deathrattle=Thaddius combo and when they do they rarely deal with it properly so say hello 11/11 Thaddius.  Pulled him 2 games running, first one took one look and gg on the spot, second one thought they could handle it, the screeny proves otherwise.  didnt help the second player that in that one I also pulled Kel'Thuzad nonsense as well
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 03:20:36 pm by headdie »
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
After it was announced that the E25 was being removed from the store and gift shop, I decided to pick one up.
Dang it... I was going to pick up the TOG II* for Christmas and get the E-25 sometime next year, but if the E-25's going away now, I guess I'll have to change my plans.

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam

Apparently Bane is a perfect hero for kill securing and a capable carry.
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
The time has come for me to kill this game
Now open wide and say my name

Space Lord  Marder Marder

YEEEAAAH!

“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Mages, word of warning, do not flamestrike a board with both Stalagg and a weakened Feugen as this will result in 2 Thaddius and death.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Was feeling pretty bad when both our t10 platoons ran into the entire enemy team in the magic forest and got murdered taking only one tank with them.
Having an Obj 140 and Lorraine 40t hiding behind me the entire time using me as cover to poke shots from even though I wasn't lit also did not give comforting thoughts.

And then the T-62A runs into the forest from the opposite flank, lights them all up in the open, and I farmed the sweet sweet damage.

(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Once, in my T-34-85, I killed a tier VIII VK 45.02 A, without firing a shot.

Video:

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
    • Minecraft

Well holy damn
"No"

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
So this is a thing that just happened. (I'm not sure how I stacked the client window like that, only one can be open. Suspect paint issues.)

"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
WoT has a built in print screen function using the print screen button which saves to \World_of_Tanks\screenshots , and the replays folder is where it saves the replay file to.

edit 1

And speaking of what the mother loving heck, I managed this with my M3 Grant earlier today

That is stuck, completely immobile with my left track cocked like a dog glued to a lamp post mid pee

edit 2

also why Tier 2 should not platoon with Tier 4
namely the T18 td platooned with the M3 Lee/Grant
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 06:58:00 pm by headdie »

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
WoT has a built in print screen function using the print screen button which saves to \World_of_Tanks\screenshots , and the replays folder is where it saves the replay file to.

Your statement would hold true if I had not been forced to replace my keyboard recently with one designed for Windows 8, which has no screenshot key and must be switched to a mode where the F keys don't work and then use alt and the insert key to take a screenshot.

However, I have. So it does not hold true.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline CKid

I finally got my Ace tanker in my IS2. Couldn't carry much harder in that game.
Here's my replay: http://wotreplays.com/site/download/1495293 Best played at 4x for lols.

If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

Your statement would hold true if I had not been forced to replace my keyboard recently with one designed for Windows 8, which has no screenshot key and must be switched to a mode where the F keys don't work and then use alt and the insert key to take a screenshot.

However, I have. So it does not hold true.

That is crazy, print screen is such an amazingly useful function, I now want to kick the idiot who thought it was a good idea to remove the function.

also nice going Ckid

Offline Veers

Back on my old XP gaming machine and making my way through some nice classics, including the Close Combat series, this one from Normandy

Allies crossed a lot of soldiers in front of a heavy MG-42 team, and remained quite happy to stay surrounded by another 6 teams.

Interesting little game, always enjoyed the series.
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline headdie

• Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Played no end of Bridge too Far with my mate back in the day.

Today managed the near impossible, earned the Spartan award in a tiny Alecto TD

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g658mp1w7b00cb6/20150109_1957_uk-GB57_Alecto_17_munchen.wotreplay

How the hell does the Alecto get 6 non-penetrating hits against it, much less Spartan at 26 HP or less?
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Pz I C