Author Topic: HLP Roll of Honours  (Read 36943 times)

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
And now something completely different.

Managed to get some summer looks from the event chests to my Berserker in TERA

Habeeb it...

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
lol Tera! It was all over for me when the sheep **** had hit the ground and I was picking it up for some reason.
If only BD would launch earlier on NA I'd have an rpg to play.
el hombre vicio...

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
That's cute. 1v1 me in REALISTIC or ARCADE and I'll rek u.
NA server: TechnoD11
I'll be online next weekend to play. June 6th. Let's do this spaghetti western showdown style.
fite me
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

That's cute. 1v1 me in REALISTIC or ARCADE and I'll rek u.
NA server: TechnoD11
I'll be online next weekend to play. June 6th. Let's do this spaghetti western showdown style.
fite me
8:00PM, Eastern Standard time
NA server
realistic and arcade battles. We'll talk details once we connect.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Hot Damn, there better be a replay posted!  :P
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Is either 1:00am or 2:00am for me (not completely sure if I did the time converting properly), I'll just be online around that general time. 

Edit: I AM WAITING, MORTAL.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:12:06 pm by Spoon »
Urutorahappī!!

me too

this is weird. it says your online, but your not receiving my messages?

EDIT 2 (posted before photo so you'll see it):
created a custom battle
2 player, password is HLP

EDIT:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 07:43:08 pm by TechnoD11 »

Just a reply to let everyone know the duel is over. I'll put together the final results in the morning with some screens to share.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Okay so after some dumb connectivity issues (I didn't see TechnoD11 online and didn't notice the barely visible blinking message icon on the top) we did some mano e mano. Thanks to Gaijin we couldn't see each other chat and we ended up flying around into space a lot without much happening for long periods of time. End result for this was pretty much a tie. TechnoD11 used his BF-109's intelligently and my Zero's were suffering a lot in the chasing and jousting. If memory serves, the scores for the three games we did was 3-1, 3-3, 2-1 or something to that extend. The one arcade game we did together after that was TechnoD11 clubbing a lot of poor seals in which he had twice my kills (14). It was hard getting any kills in at the rate he was slaying them.

I accept him as my equal.
Urutorahappī!!

So started playing WoWS again

I'm unstoppable!  :nod:

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
That TERA post makes me brave enough to post about the MMORPG I've been playing lately...

First 13* weapon acquired from running the new "eXtra-Hard" difficulty limited quest in PSO2 enough times, affixed (think re-rollable bonus stats) with an extra +110 Ranged Attack and +6 PP (mana) over the base 1321 R-atk, cost me well over 14 million, but hey, fluffy tail and fireworks!

This is what I upgraded from, for reference:

Old 10* Vibrace Cannon from last year, with crummy/el-cheapo affix of +60 Ranged Attack only (along with +7PP).

Going to work on unlocking the latent ability (yellow thing in the second screenshot) for my new weapon, and acquiring a duplicate to increase its elemental damage bonus from 30% to 60%. It shall be glorious!
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

I don't know why your gun has a fluffy tail, but that's awesome.
I really really want to play PSO2. And a proper, localized version, too. Come on, SEGA, what's the hold-up??

Nice job!

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?

60% elemental damage (up from 30%) by getting a duplicate and fusing, and the latent ability unlocked from enhancing it to +10 a second time: 4% damage increase and 4% mana efficiency @lv1, goes up to 6% at level 3...but I don't have the upgrade materials for it :( nearly ran out and got stuck at +9 as it was due a bunch of "80% chance of success" failures :nono:

I don't know why your gun has a fluffy tail, but that's awesome.
I really really want to play PSO2. And a proper, localized version, too. Come on, SEGA, what's the hold-up??

I really like the way the fluffy tail actually has...physics when running/jumping/rolling!
I wouldn't hold my breath for the NA version. With not a whisper of it at E3 and whatnot. I could help you with getting a ~70% translated version of PSO2JP, though. Could even get the item names/descriptions translated, I'm just too lazy to install all the patches (I recognize items by their picture anyway :P)
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline esarai

• Steathy boi
    • Minecraft
The FRR likes to live dangerously.

In case the above makes no sense, victory condition achieved.  1 second remaining.
<Nuclear>   truth: the good samaritan actually checked for proof of citizenship and health insurance
<Axem>   did anyone catch jesus' birth certificate?
<Nuclear>   and jesus didnt actually give the 5000 their fish...he gave it to the romans and let it trickle down
<Axem>and he was totally pro tax breaks
<Axem>he threw out all those tax collectors at the temple
<Nuclear>   he drove a V8 camel too
<Nuclear>   with a sword rack for his fully-automatic daggers

Esarai: hey gaiz, what's a good improvised, final attack for a ship fighting to buy others time to escape to use?
RangerKarl|AtWork: stick your penis in the warp core
DarthGeek: no don't do that
amki: don't EVER do that

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
The thing that doesn't make sense there is a Jenner with two ER PPCs.

****in' MWO.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
looking at the heat guage guessing that Heatsinks are a bit on the low side
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft

I got 3rd and 2nd on two local Smash Bros. tournaments yesterday.

Unfortunately, none of the matches for this week was uploaded. However, one game from last week was!

To give an idea of the challenges I faced, this is the tier list, and while its theoretical, the character that I primarily use is generally considered terrible in the game I got 3rd. I had a lot of fun!