Author Topic: Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic  (Read 2785 times)

Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic ive orderd Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic but the game wont install it givesx missing string can you fix that if so help me out my game is clean installed help sos

Re: Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
You'd be far better off asking on a forum about ARMA 2.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
That is correct.  Woutersmits, we are not a general game technical support forum.

Offline Veers

To run A2: ACR, you need to have ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead (OA) installed. (The best edition currently available is ArmA2: Combined Operations - which includes both, patched etc).

So make sure you have that, ACR won't run on it's own, it is not standalone. Think of it as DLC.

But you are best asking on an ArmA forum, I don't know who else here plays the ArmA series, but it's been a while since I have.
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I do, though I've mostly switched to AIII. It does look like he's just missing A2:CO. ACR doesn't work with ArmA2:Free, nor by itself, for that matter. It's a DLC, plain and simple.