Author Topic: ZX Spectrum reborn  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Have you heard?!!!

The ZX Spectrum is to be re-released as the ZX Spectrum Vega and will come preloaded with 1000 ZX Spectrum titles!!

I spent many a miss spent hour playing on a ZX Spectrum when I was young (yes I am that old!!)

To be released with only the keys you need to play and only for £100!

Think I am gonna pick one of these up for pure nostalgia!!  :pimp: :yes:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Heh, the Spectrum was my second computer (after a ZX81), it's really tempting to get a chance to play stuff like Manic Miner, Jet Set Willy and Jetpak all over again, but there's also a part of me that worries that the rose-tinted glasses attitude might be preferable to reality ;)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I still occasionally run a spectrum emulator to play Ranarama and there are plenty of games I'd still put in my top 100.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
I've never heard of this thing before.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I still occasionally run a spectrum emulator to play Ranarama and there are plenty of games I'd still put in my top 100.

Ranarama was awesome, still have fond memories of playing that whilst listening to Afterburner by ZZ-Top back in the mid 80's :D