Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 59220 times)

:yes: :yes:

Soooo what would you all want to see next hahaha?

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Soooo what would you all want to see next hahaha?
Between The Ashes

I wanna see you being crunched by tricky, complex mechanics of Mjn.Mixael's devilish invention :].

[One of the best mods ever released. Seriously, play it. It's stunning!]
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline starlord

Scroll would be great as well.

Offline Trivial Psychic

• Snoop Junkie
Tenebra would be the obvious choice, but its lack of voice acting means that you'll need a large font and people will have to pause quite a lot to keep up with the dialogue.
The Trivial Psychic Strikes Again!

I'd vote for BTA. It's one of the things you could just put somewhere and tell people "go play this cool game" even if they don't know what FS is.

BtA needs some much deserved exposure, so it's also got my vote.

Offline DefCynodont119

• Ascended GTSC-Faustus Artist
    • Steam
I vote for Between the Ashes as well, though I might be just a bit biased.
My gift from Freespace to Cities Skylines:  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=639891299

Between The Ashes it is Ill get on it right away thanks for the input y'all. 

:yes:

I see if I can link your vids to HLPs YT channel (well, there's supposed to be one) :nervous:

Offline CT27

It's a great campaign.

Hopefully there's still a chance for at least one of
Fall Of Epsilon Pegasi
Warzone
Derelict

at some point in the future.

I see if I can link your vids to HLPs YT channel (well, there's supposed to be one) :nervous:

Much appreciated

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
I wouldn't mind seeing Exile, but only after it's been updated. :cool: :nod: ;7 :drevil:
REPUBLICANO FACTIO DELENDA EST

Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign - Current Story Editor of the Exile campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline starlord

There are many campaigns not appearing on YouTube. I’d suggest starting with them.

Idea: a longplay of vassago’s dirge would be nice, although arguably this would have to be made without the music (shame).

I presume NJSP 3002 is mostly interested in a presentation of voiced campaigns.

Offline starlord

yes, I can see why, as voiced campaigns are somewhat easier to follow when made in vids this way.

On the other hand there are many great campaigns without voice acting, and showcasing them might contribute also in generating interest.

Much appreciated

I posted a thread on the support board for that. I think, Iain was in charge of the YT channel, but he doesn't have much time.

Well while some of my videos are rendering Ill be streaming FreeSpace 2 Gameplay this morning so tune in  :)

Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/trooper_gaming3002

You could post streaming dates on HLP Discord.