Author Topic: FreeSpace The Series  (Read 58867 times)

FreeSpace The Series
This is season 1 of the series that I'm making, starting it out of course with The Great War let me know what y'all think and what other campaigns you like to see in the series!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TrooperGaming89
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:13:09 am by NJSP 3002 »

Offline CT27

Other than the canon campaigns:

Destiny Of Peace
Derelict

There's lots more but I don't want to overload you right now.

Other than the canon campaigns:

Destiny Of Peace
Derelict

There's lots more but I don't want to overload you right now.

No please do if you can try to give them in order so it can go with the story. Thanks.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Do FS1, Silent Threat Reborn, FS2. There's no real order or continuity between post-Capella campaigns.

Offline CT27

No please do if you can try to give them in order so it can go with the story. Thanks.

Here are some of my faves then that'd I'd like to see (I put the two I'd previously requested in here also):

Shrouding The Light
Destiny Of Peace
Warzone
Derelict

Do FS1, Silent Threat Reborn, FS2. There's no real order or continuity between post-Capella campaigns.

Is operation Templar before or after silent threat?

Here are some of my faves then that'd I'd like to see (I put the two I'd previously requested in here also):

Shrouding The Light
Destiny Of Peace
Warzone
Derelict

Ill see what i can do thanks for the list.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

Is operation Templar before or after silent threat?

ST pretty much follows on from FS1, Op Templar is a little while after that by my understanding
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Correct.

Offline CT27

Shrouding The Light
Destiny Of Peace
Warzone
Derelict

You're welcome.

For your information, Shrouding The Light takes place from about the time Vasuda Prime gets destroyed to a little after FS1.  Destiny Of Peace takes place about a little over six months after the end of FS1.

Warzone and Derelict are both post-Capella campaigns.

If I had to pick one, I'd say Destiny Of Peace was my favorite campaign.

Shrouding The Light
Destiny Of Peace
Warzone
Derelict

You're welcome.

For your information, Shrouding The Light takes place from about the time Vasuda Prime gets destroyed to a little after FS1.  Destiny Of Peace takes place about a little over six months after the end of FS1.

Warzone and Derelict are both post-Capella campaigns.

If I had to pick one, I'd say Destiny Of Peace was my favorite campaign.

So to add it all up hahaha whats the list gonna look like in the end? so as i go i can check em off.

Offline Lorric

If you're offering, I'd like to see someone put the new Wings of Dawn on Youtube. It's short with only one episode released.

If you want to do a long campaign, I'd like to see Incursion and Return to Sol get some Youtube love. :)

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=86506.msg1728081

(Return to Sol is a sequel to Incursion.) They're pretty old and showing their age now compared to the newer polished campaigns, but still a lot of fun to play imo.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
So to add it all up hahaha whats the list gonna look like in the end? so as i go i can check em off.

You should seriously consider sticking to voice acted campaigns if you're doing a TV show format.

And we're talking about a lot of content here, Derelict alone is like 50? missions. That's crazy. I'm not watching all that!

Offline Lorric

Just play and upload whatever you want. Though personally I think it would be nice to upload things that aren't already on Youtube. I've watched all this guy's Freespace playlists for instance, and he already has a Derelict playthrough:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheOneTrueRenairen/playlists

Quality let's plays.

Alrighty then thanks for ya'lls input on this and ideas, If you come up with more campaigns feel free to post em up. For now Im going to do Silent threat Reborn, Operation Templar and FreeSpace 2 and then after that im allowing you all to take it from there from what you all provided me so big thanks to you for replying to this and giving me ideas on what to do next cant wait to get started!!

Reminder this is going to be a series so campaigns gotta be in order so after FreeSpace 2 feel free to shoot me a list of what you like to see next, might not get them all but ill do my best!

Thanks again for your help.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Good ****.  :yes:

Have you considered doing Just Another Day 2.22+ or Wings of Dawn 2015? Those are very interesting campaigns with a lot of visually impressive and mechanically interesting stuff happening.

They're also not connected to the FS2 story, so you can do them whenever you please!

e: they aren't voiced but at least in JAD's case I'm sure Text To Speech would only make it better.

Good ****.  :yes:

Have you considered doing Just Another Day 2.22+ or Wings of Dawn 2015? Those are very interesting campaigns with a lot of visually impressive and mechanically interesting stuff happening.

They're also not connected to the FS2 story, so you can do them whenever you please!

e: they aren't voiced but at least in JAD's case I'm sure Text To Speech would only make it better.

I have consider it i wanted it to be in between my series so im not just focusing the story line and so i can change up a bit but thanks for the heads up!

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
Been talking to NJSP on PM, may have an FSPort MVPs issue. Paging someone who understands FSPort technical setup to the thread.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
We fixed it, I am genius and coffee, postcount has not yet exceeded IQ

We fixed it, I am genius and coffee, postcount has not yet exceeded IQ

I applaud you good sir.