Author Topic: font size in objectives list on main scrren  (Read 1233 times)

Offline mikeva1

font size in objectives list on main scrren
In picture objectives information 1.jpg the Objectives information in the upper left of the screen is fairly small and can be hard to read. In picture objectives information 2.jpg I added some larger text to see if it is easier to read. It is of course easier to read.

So, here is the question - how easy is it to change the font size or is 'hardwired' someplace I cannot get into easily? I am going to continue to browse through the MCO files looking for this information but I thought it would be easier to ask those who know the game better.

[attachment deleted by nobody]

Offline mikeva1

Re: font size in objectives list on main scrren
ooooppppssss, I grabbed the wrong objectives information 1.jpg. Here is the right one

Offline mikeva1

Re: font size in objectives list on main scrren
I suspect that the files found in MechCommanderOmnitech\assets\Graphics control most or all of the font sizes used in the game.

font.tga
arial9game.tga
arial9chat.tga

for your convenience here are jpg's of all 3 in a 1024x1024 size instead of the original smaller sizes.

this is all I have found out so far. I might fool around with it some and see what happens. I do not believe that this is all I need to find. :(