Author Topic: Looking for playtesters  (Read 3264 times)

Looking for playtesters
For missions that will be part of a campaign. These are large and complex and designed to be very challenging even for experienced players, so new players may have some difficulty.

Post here if you're interested.

Re: Looking for playtesters
I would be most interested in helping you.

I have played just about every mission ever made for MC including all of Wolfmans campaigns, The Mechlab Missions and anything found here on MCO.

I am sure that I can find any bugs and report back.  I started making some missions myself but can't really get my head around the AI and pathing, but know enough to hack my way through things if I haven't got enough tonnage, Cbills or need more mechs etc.

Additionally I consider a mission a failure if I lose more than 1 mech or a pilot gets killed, so I tend to make all missions harder than they were perhaps intended.

You can email me direct:  [email protected] just mark it MCO missions help or something so I don't delete it as spam.

Thanks Scott, will send the first one over to you this evening. It's actually the second mission in the campaign but the first that's ready for playtesters. We're very much pushing the limits of the engine with the size and complexity of these missions.

I look forward to it.

ok i can test too if you want

Offline Seriona

I wish to play this campaign, I have been waiting for new stuff.

Offline Seriona

Contact me at [email protected]

Whoops, hadn't checked here in a couple days. Besides, Captainslide was playing guinea pig for you folks and figuring out that my "last quick fix" before sending had broken it. I just fixed it and sent to Captain.

Woutersmits, will send you PM.

Seriona, will send you the package with episode 2.

To the other testers.

Prepare yourself for a challenge.   Muwahahahahah!

:)

Offline Seriona

If you have sent me an e-mail, I have not seen it for whatever reason.

I'm waiting for Magic to release 536. It got delayed a few days. It should be out in just a couple days, so hold tight - I had forgotten that the publicly available 484 didn't have the changes required to support these missions.

But I did send you an email, just a day or so after seeing your first message, please take a look again- basically said the above, let's wait until 5XX is releases and then you'll be able to try these missions out.

Ok folks 539 is released so these missions will work correctly now. Let me know when you have it installed and I'll send the latest version of this mission. And thanks for the patience.

To the other testers.

Prepare yourself for a challenge.   Muwahahahahah!

Captain, tried sending mail to you yesterday but got a fatal error on your email address.

Yeah sorry about that, My aussiemail account was suspended without warning.  The only thing I know about that is that it might have something to do with too much spam being received, something their filters are supposed to stop.  It's going to cost me 25 bucks to have the provider "look" at the problem, so they can get stuffed.  Had that email address for 15 years with out any drama, you would think they would at least allow me access, but "nooooo".  Lost a lot of stuff in there.  I sort of used it as a cloud back up seeing as I had, had it for so long.

I have been changing logins etc like crazy as I used it for everything. 

Try this one

[email protected]

Thanks, resent the last mails to you. Let me know if you don't receive them.

Have sent a couple things Captain, did you receive?

Offline Nekhron

• Yippie Ki Ay You - All....
    • Clan Blood Spirit
I am willing to playtest for you....
Nekhron Kirov

Star Colonel, 88th Crimson Cavalry Cluster, Iota Galaxy, Clan Blood Spirit