Author Topic: "Intelligence data has moved. Please check your links"  (Read 1967 times)

Offline CT27

"Intelligence data has moved. Please check your links"
I got that message when I tried to look at intelligence in the techroom while playing BPC.  Where exactly do I find intelligence entries now?

Offline rance

Re: "Intelligence data has moved. Please check your links"
Same here, the rest of the Mod and data entries seem to work fine.

Offline Lowane

That would be the database tab in the main menu.

Offline CT27

I'm sorry, but where is it supposed to be?  I'm not seeing it in the main hall section (where you select options/campaign room/barracks etc. or on the mission briefing screen.  Where exactly on screen should this database tab be?

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
You will see it if you have a Blue Planet campaign selected.

Offline CT27

Fair enough then, I'll see when I play those.

What about FS2 Blue though?  I'm not seeing a database tab in there anywhere...and I'm already several missions in.

Can you not just have the data accessible in both places?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline FSW

I found this confusing at first too. Instead of saying 'please update your links' the message should at the very least tell you about the new database screen, accessible from the main menu.

Even better, as Phantom Hoover suggests, have the data duplicated into both places.

Offline CT27

It was said in another thread on the board here that Intelligence data won't be view able in FSBlue.  It's not in the techroom in FSBlue obviously and it will only be available in AoA and WiH which is somewhat unfortunate.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
It's fine. The data wouldn't make any sense in the FS2 campaign because it's written in the BP timeframe.