Author Topic: DA:I Multiplayer Roll Call  (Read 1089 times)

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
DA:I Multiplayer Roll Call
E and I tried it out this afternoon; very similar to ME3 in overall style (and a fair bit of fun, though a major difficulty spike in one mission).

Who else plays this and would be periodically interested in running some multiplayer missions?
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Re: DA:I Multiplayer Roll Call
I am, I've been playing it regularly (almost every week-end in fact) with my sister since release.

IMHO the multi isn't quite as fun as ME3 (mostly because you're not shooting guns) but they definitely made some effort towards making it something a bit more involved than just sitting in a corner of the map and shooting endless waves of enemies like in ME3. The semi-random nature of the map helps to a degree, but you get quickly to see all the variants possibles after a few dozens playthroughs. The network code is I think at least as good if not better than ME3's. The boss waves and the late addition of dragons are also good gameplay features, and all in all I hope they'll keep some of the good gameplay ideas for ME4.

If you guys are up for it I'm game, but beware, I've got a ton of stuff unlocked :-)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 02:32:46 am by MatthTheGeek »
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
I am, I've been playing it regularly (almost every week-end in fact) with my sister since release.

IMHO the multi isn't quite as fun as ME3 (mostly because you're not shooting guns) but they definitely made some effort towards making it something a bit more involved than just sitting in a corner of the map and shooting endless waves of enemies like in ME3. The semi-random nature of the map helps to a degree, but you get quickly to see all the variants possibles after a few dozens playthroughs. The network code is I think at least as good if not better than ME3's. The boss waves and the late addition of dragons are also good gameplay features, and all in all I hope they'll keep some of the good gameplay ideas for ME4.

If you guys are up for it I'm game, but beware, I've got a ton of stuff unlocked :-)

I have virtually nothing.  Would like to unlock more without getting utterly crushed. I am also sad that I have unlocked decent rare weapons for a class I do not yet have.

Anyway, if our schedules match up, hit me up.  I did try you yesterday :)
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Huh, didn't see anything from you. Did you send me a message on origin or something?
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline MP-Ryan

• Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Huh, didn't see anything from you. Did you send me a message on origin or something?

I did, on Saturday.  Check that you still have me on your FL, I guess.