Author Topic: Humble Firaxis Bundle  (Read 1146 times)

Humble Firaxis Bundle
Great Firaxis Bundle for late-coming Civ & Xcom Fans:

https://www.humblebundle.com/

$1 or more:
Xcom Enemy Unknown
Pirates
Ace Patrol Bundle
Civilization III Complete

More than the average (currently 9.81)
Civilization IV Complete
Civilization V
Sid Meir's Starships
Xcom Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack
Xcom Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack
Xcom: Enemy Within
More Games Later. . .

Pay 15 or more to unlock:
Civ: Beyond Earth
Beyond Earth: Exoplanets Map Pack
Coupon for 33% off Beyond Earth: Rising Tides
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:44:29 pm by Akalabeth Angel »

Offline Snarks

Re: Humble Firaxis Bundle
Keep in mind that it's a 33% off coupon for Rising Tide, not Rising Tide itself, if you paid 15 dollars or more.

Very nice bundle for the price. Good thing you're spreading the word about it. Smart of them to put up a Humble Bundle with XCOM EU/EW too since XCOM 2's out next month.

Too bad Alpha Centauri isn't in the bundle.

wonder if the zods ran into mind worms
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 08:47:14 pm by JCDNWarrior »
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Keep in mind that it's a 33% off coupon for Rising Tide, not Rising Tide itself, if you paid 15 dollars or more.

Ooops sorry, fixed it.

Very nice bundle for the price. Good thing you're spreading the word about it. Smart of them to put up a Humble Bundle with XCOM EU/EW too since XCOM 2's out next month.

Yeah lots of great value.
I'm surprised Starships is on there, I thought it only came out last March and is by itself more than the price of the whole bundle.